UPSC Manager Section Officer Syllabus 2020
The Manager Grade-I/ Section Officer Posts Exam Syllabus, a worried contestant can download on Union Public Service Commission official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in. The UPSC Manager Section Officer Recruitment 2020 on the behalf of Union Public Service Commission Selection Committee has been distributed previously. The UPSC Manager Section Officer Syllabus 2020 will be most useful because without using you cannot crack the Manager Grade-I/ Section Officer Written Exam. And now the UPSC Manager Section Officer Syllabus is accessible on the internet as UPSC Manager Section Officer Syllabus 2020 for involved applies in the Recruitment. It’s mean who registered for UPSC Manager Section Officer Recruitment they are only able to get it. The Manager Grade-I/ Section Officer posts are available in Union Public Service Commission that posts filling up by compulsive and excitement aspirants.
To receiving the UPSC Manager Section Officer Syllabus 2020 every qualified and occupied candidate may clutch the Manager Grade-I/ Section Officer Exam getting details on this web page. By having this golden opportunity the Union Public Service Commission Committee have to provide tow appointment process which is written exam and interview on the behalf of Manager Grade-I/ Section Officer Posts Exam. The Manager Grade-I/ Section Officer Posts Exam is very simple if nominated contenders use our provided Manager Grade-I/ Section Officer Exam Pattern and Syllabus with good preparation.
To crack the Manager Grade-I/ Section Officer Recruitment Examination contenders can use the very helpful guidelines and suggestion which will help you crack the Manager Grade-I/ Section Officer Exam. It’s time to talking about UPSC Manager Section Officer Syllabus 2020 and Union Public Service Commission and posts; we heard a notification regarding UPSC Manager Section Officer Exam Syllabus 2020 Download Manager Grade-I Previous Papers and Exam Pattern PDF Manager Grade-I/ Section Officer Posts which were illumined by Union Public Service Commission. Whole applicants also reminiscent after announcing Manager Grade-I/ Section Officer Posts Syllabus that Manager Grade-I/ Section Officer Posts Admit Card is going to announce very soon. So keep in touch with us.
UPSC Manager Section Officer Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – Union Public Service Commission
Total Posts: – Various Posts
Post Name: – Manager Grade-I/ Section Officer Posts
Selection Mode: – Written Test and Interview
Job Location: – Whole Nation
Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Official Website: – www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Manager Section Officer Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
UPSC Section Officer Syllabus Exam Pattern 2020
|Paper I||General Awareness||75||Objective||200||2:00 Hours|
|Paper II||Commerce||200||Conventional||200||2:00 Hours|
UPSC Manager Grade-I /Section Officer Exam Syllabus 2020
UPSC Manager Grade 1 Syllabus for Part A
Get UPSC Manager Grade-I Syllabus for Paper I (Objective)
- Current events.
- General awareness of the environment and its application to society
- India and its neighboring countries especially about:
- Economic science
- General policy
- Scientific research
- Indian constitution
- Decimals and fractions
- Computation of whole numbers
- Number system
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Relationships between numbers
- Ratio and proportion
- Profit and loss
- Use of table and graphs
- Time and distance
- Ratio and time
- Fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc.)
- Sentence structure
- Sentence completion
- Phrases and idiomatic use of words
UPSC Section Officer Syllabus for Paper II (Conventional)
Commerce: This paper will cover all the subjects of Commerce.
- Final accounts
- Income measurement
- Conceptual framework
- Corporate accounting (forfeiture, Issue, and re-issue of shares)
- Hire-purchase accounting
- Accounting for partnership firms
- Stock exchanges’ functioning
- Business environment
- Business operations including finance
- Business entrepreneurship (choice of form of business, including location, and growth strategies)
- Marketing and human resource development.
- Business objectives
- Concept of management
- Leading and Controlling
- Marketing management.
- Operational Research
- Elasticity of demand
- Theory of consumer behavior.
- Theory of costs
- Production function
- Price determination under perfect competition and monopoly.
- Market structures
- Industry and foreign trade.
- Sectoral analysis of Indian economy including agriculture.
- Issues involved in planning for economic development
- Analysis of univariate data involving measurement of central tendency and dispersion
- Analysis of time-series
- Index numbers
- Correlation and regression analysis
- Mathematical ability.
- Theory of probability
- Partnership Act 1932 and Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- Sale of Goods Act, 1930.
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Laws relating to Banking & Insurance.
- Members of a Company
- Matters involving incorporation of a company.
- Kinds of Companies
- Shares and share capital and matters relating to issue and transfer of shares
- Meetings and resolutions
- Management of company
- Winding up of a company.
- Procedures involved in cost accounting
- Marginal costing
- Cost volume
- Budgetary control
- Profit analysis
- Standard costing.
- Types of audit
- Meaning and objects of auditing
- Audit process.
- Residence and tax liability
- Basic concepts
- Heads of Income.
- Trade Union Act
- Labour welfare laws including Payment of Minimum Wages Act
- Industrial Dispute Act etc.
UPSC Manager/Section Officer Syllabus for Part B
Union Public Service Commission Manager Syllabus -Personality Test/Interview (100 Marks)
- The interview/personality test is structured to test the candidates:
- Various traits
- Academic qualifications
- Extra-curricular activities
- Depth of knowledge of the subjects studied (10+2 onwards)
- General awareness/ knowledge
- Overall personality.
- Communicative skills
- Candidates can appear for interview either in English or Hindi Language.
Some Helpful Articles Please Check It
Achieve the UPSC Manager Section Officer Syllabus 2020 by Visiting Below Link: