UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Syllabus 2020
Welcome to the UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Syllabus page, each competitor who being here to grab the UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Syllabus, read out the page. All the applicants of CAPF Assistant Commandants Posts Written Exam ready for gathering the UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Syllabus 2020 which mentioned by the Union Public Service Commission i.e. www.upsc.gov.in. After filling the Online Application Form of UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment each job seekers ready for searching UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Syllabus along with previous papers. For those job seekers, we have a detailed syllabus of UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam. In the past UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2020 was dispersed to find out dedication contenders for CAPF Assistant Commandants Posts.
Whole applicants of UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Syllabus 2020 do prepare for CAPF Assistant Commandants Exam. If appeared applicants of UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam are not prepared as per the syllabus they can’t crack the exam. The CAPF Assistant Commandants Posts candidates will work for Union Public Service Commission. In this CAPF Assistant Commandants Upcoming Written Exam, applicants in UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2020 may know more than some things used the CAPF Assistant Commandants Exam Syllabus subjects. As per the issued details, the Union Public Service Commission is published every year lots of recruitment break.
To grab official info about UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Syllabus 2020 we heard a notification regarding CAPF Assistant Commandants Posts which were dispatched by Union Public Service Commission. All applicants who applied in the Union Public Service Commission for UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2020 get ready for Exam. We always try to provide you latest details of UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Syllabus as per search requirement. You can use the CAPF Assistant Commandants Written Exam Syllabus.
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – Union Public Service Commission
Total Posts: – Various Jobs
Post Name: – CAPF Assistant Commandants Posts
Selection Mode: – Check Below
Job Location: – Whole India
Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Official Website: – www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
In this last, we are telling you that on here you get the UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Syllabus, Exam Pattern along with previous papers without paying any kind of charges. So, first of all, read the UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Syllabus 2020 and then download the pdf file for bringing home. Competitive, without using the CAPF Assistant Commandants Written Examination Syllabus material you cannot crack the CAPF Assistant Commandants Exam. So use the UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam syllabus to crack the CAPF Assistant Commandants Examination.
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandants Selection Procedure
The Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Penal will recruit promising candidates based on their performance in the below selection rounds.
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
UPSC Central Armed Police Forces AC Exam Pattern 2020
The CAPF Assistant Commandants Written Test will consist of objective type multiple choice questions. The multiple choice questions will be set both in Hindi and English. To download the UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam Pattern along with Syllabus check below sections.
(i) Written Examination
|Sr. No||Parts||Exam Type||Subject Name||No of Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Part I||Objective Type||General Ability and Intelligence||250||10 a.m. to 12.00|
|2||Part 2||General||Studies, Essay, and Comprehension||200 Marks||2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.|
(ii) Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests
Physical Efficiency Test
|1||100 Meters race||16 seconds||18 seconds|
|2||800 Meters race||3 minutes 45 seconds||4 minutes 45 seconds|
|3||Long Jump||3.5 Meters (3 Chances)||3.0 meters (3 Chances)|
|4||Shot Put (7.26 Kgs.)||4.5 Meters||–|
Physical Standard Test
- Height: 170 cm (165 cm only for ST candidates)
- Weight: Candidates weight will be according to Height, minimum weight will be 50 kg
- Chest: 81 to 85 cm (75 cm only for ST and Hill Areas candidates) with 05 cm Expansion.
- Height: 157 cm (155 only for SC/ST candidates)
- Weight: Minimum weight of the female applicants will be 40 kg
Medical Standard Test
a)First of all, Eye Sight: Visual Standards required for the above selection shall be as follows:
- Right Eye Left Eye
- Distant Vision — 6/6 6/6
- Near Vision — 0/5 0/5 (Snellen) (Snellen)
- Each eye must have a full field of vision.
- Colour blindness, squint or any morbid condition of the eye or lids of either eye shall be deemed to be a disqualification.
- b) So, The applicants should have sound health and be free from any bodily defect or ill-health which will render him unfit for the posts notified.
- c) Candidates who have the following ailments or defects will not be considered for recruitment to any post specified in this rule
Knocking-knees, pigeon chest, flat foot, Varicose veins, Hammer toes, fractured limbs, decayed teeth, stammering, hard of hearing and abnormal psychological behavior.
(iii) Interview/Personality Test
- Applicants who are declared qualified in the Medical Standards Tests will be called for Personal Interview/Personality Test to be organized by Union Public Service Commission. The Personal Interview/Personality Test will carry 150 Marks.
(iv) Final Selection / Merit
- The merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test.
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant (BSF, CRPF, CISF, SSB) Syllabus 2020
Paper I: General Ability and Intelligence Syllabus
General Mental Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude including numerical ability, and data interpretation
- General Awareness
- Scientific Temper
- Comprehension and Appreciation of scientific phenomena
Current Events of National and International Importance
- Current Events of national and international
- Importance in the broad areas of culture, music, arts, literature, sports, governance, societal and developmental issues, industry, business, globalization.
Indian Polity and Economy
- Constitution of India
- Social systems and public administration
- Economic development in India
- Regional and international security issues
History of India
- Economic and political aspects
Indian and World Geography
- Social and economic aspects of geography pertaining to India and the World.
Paper II: General Studies, Essay and Comprehension Syllabus
Part-A – Essay questions which are to be answered in long narrative form either in Hindi or English totaling 80 Marks.
- The indicative topics are modern Indian history especially of the freedom struggle, geography,
- Polity and economy,
- Knowledge of security and human rights issues,
- Analytical Ability
- Precise writing,
- Other communications/language skills – to be attempted in English only (Marks 120) –
- The topics are Comprehension passages,
- Précis writing,
- Developing counter arguments,
- Simple grammar and other aspects of language testing.