TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2020
Welcome to the TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus page, each competitor who being here to grab the TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus, read out the page. After filling the Online Application Form of TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment each job seekers ready for searching TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus along with previous papers. All the applicants of Staff Nurse Posts Written Exam ready for assembly the TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2020 which mentioned by the Telangana State Public Service Commission i.e. www.tspsc.gov.in. In the past TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 was dispersed to find out dedication contenders for Staff Nurse Posts and after hearing the latest broadcast of TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment enormous applicants did apply. For those job seekers we have detailed syllabus of TSPSC Staff Nurse Exam. Some days ago the official organization has released the correct and authorized syllabus and exam pattern so now each appeared applicants can use the syllabus without tension.
Whole applicants of TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2020 do prepare for Staff Nurse Exam. The Staff Nurse Posts Exam is really normal. As per the issued details, the Telangana State Public Service Commission is published every year lots of recruitment break. If appeared applicants of TSPSC Staff Nurse Exam are not prepared as per the syllabus they can’t crack the exam. The Staff Nurse Posts candidates will work in Telangana State Public Service Commission. In this Staff Nurse Upcoming Written Exam, applicants in TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment may know more than some things used the Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus subjects.
To grab official info about TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2020 we heard a notification regarding Staff Nurse Posts which were dispatched by Telangana State Public Service Commission. We always try to provide you latest details of TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus as per search requirement. You can use the Staff Nurse Written Exam Syllabus. All applicants who applied to the Telangana State Public Service Commission for TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment get ready for Exam.
TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – Telangana State Public Service Commission
Total Posts: – Various Jobs
Post Name: – Staff Nurse Posts
Selection Mode: – Written Exam and Interview
Job Location: – Telangana
Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Official Website: – www.tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
In this last, we are telling you that on here you get the TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus, Exam Pattern along with previous papers without paying any kind of charges. So, first of all, read the TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2020 and then download the pdf file for bringing home. Competitive, without using the Staff Nurse Written Examination Syllabus material you cannot crack the Staff Nurse Exam. So use the TSPSC Staff Nurse Exam syllabus to crack the Staff Nurse Examination.
TSPSC Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2020
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Marks|
|Paper – I||General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||150|
TS Public Service Commission Staff Nurse Syllabus 2020
Paper – I: General Studies and General Abilities
- Current Affairs
- National & International.
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Political System
- Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion
- Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability, etc.
- Society Culture
- Civilization Heritage
- Arts and Literature of India and Telangana
- General Science
- India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental Issues
- Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation
- Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
- Analytical Abilities
- Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English
Paper – II: Nursing
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- First Aid in Emergency situations
- Community Health Nursing Process
- Normal dietary requirements and deficiency diseases of each of the constituents of food
- Medical-Surgical Nursing Assessment
- Medical Surgical Nursing II- Nursing management of patient with disorder and diseases
- Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing (Child Health)
- Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing
- Community Health Nursing II
- Professional trends and adjustments
- Administration and Ward Management