TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus 2020
We are here to supply the TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus 2020 latest syllabus, are you ready guys to receiving the Lab Technician Grade â€“II Exam Syllabus. The syllabus of Lab Technician Grade â€“II is only useful for who applied for TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment. Those eager contenders who continuously preparing for TSPSC Lab Technician Exam they can use the entire syllabus and ask the question if you have any problem. As you know through the (TSPSC) Telangana State Public Service Commission biggest company candidate who has appeared can get the job over there. To know official notification about Lab Technician Grade â€“II Written Exam checks the (TSPSC) Telangana State Public Service Commission on www.tspsc.gov.in site.
Each applicant of TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus 2020 does prepare for Lab Technician Grade â€“II Exam. Here you can check entire exam pattern along with syllabus of Lab Technician Grade â€“II Posts. As per the unconfined details, the (TSPSC) Telangana State Public Service Commission is published every year lots of recruitment break. We suggest, in the Lab Technician Grade â€“II Exam which subjects will come mentioned here.
To known every updates regarding TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus stay tuned with the Lab Technician Grade â€“II Posts Syllabus web post. All applicants who applied in the (TSPSC) Telangana State Public Service Commission for TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment get ready for prepare for Exam. Interested candidates may also check the (TSPSC) Telangana State Public Service Commission official site for the syllabus. As you know, the (TSPSC) Telangana State Public Service Commission announced the TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment, to conduct the Lab Technician Grade â€“II Written Test and Interview for the appeared applicants.
TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – (TSPSC) Telangana State Public Service Commission
Department Name: – Health, Medical& Family Welfare Department
Total Posts: – 200 Vacancies
Post Name: – Lab Technician Grade â€“II Posts
Selection Mode: – Written Examination and Personal Interview
Job Location: – Telangana
Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Official Website: – www.tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
At last but not least, we tell you about our facility, all the candidates who want to get Latest Syllabus linked information like TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus 2020 or Newest Admit Card attached detailed details such as TSPSC Lab Technician Admit Card, you can visit the www.top1.in confidently. Check the full page of TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus and download the pdf file of Lab Technician Grade â€“II Exam syllabus.
TSPSC Lab Technician Grade II Exam Pattern 2020
|Sr. No||Subjects||Language of Examination||Total Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||Paper-I General Abilities||Bilingual, i.e.,|
English and Telugu
|50 Questions||50 Marks||50 Minutes|
|2||Paper-II: Clinical Bio-Chemistry, Clinical Microbiology & Clinical Pathology (Diploma Level)||English||100 Questions||100 Marks||100 Minutes|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks||150 Minutes|
TSPSC Lab Technician Exam Syllabus 2020Â
Telangana Lab Technician Grade II Syllabus for Paper-I
- Current Affairs: International, National, and State.
- Society, Heritage and Culture, Polity, Economy, Human Development Indices and the Development Programmes in India and Telangana.
- Natural Resources in India and Telangana: their distribution, exploitation, conservation and related issues.
- Basic concepts of Ecology & Environment and their impact on health and economy; Disasters and Disaster management.
- Impact of changing demographic trends in health, environment, and society.
- Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Transportation and Service sectors in India and Telangana.
- Food adulteration, Food processing, food distribution, food storage and their relevance to public health.
- Recent trends in Science and Technology.
- Telangana Statehood movement and formation of Telangana State. Moral values and Professional ethics.
- Logical Reasoning: Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus for Paper-II
Diploma Level (Clinical Bio-Chemistry, Clinical Microbiology & Clinical Pathology):
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Laboratory Services
- Infrastructure in the Laboratories
- Specimen Collection, Storage & Transport
- Water, Chemical, Solution, and Reagents
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Clinical Microbiology
- Cytology and General Pathology
Download the TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus 2020 by Visiting Below Link: