TS SET Syllabus 2020
Welcome each candidate who being here to obtain the TS SET Syllabus, Please read out the complete page. All the aspirants of Telangana State (State Eligibility Test) Written Exam ready for check/ download the TS SET Syllabus 2020 dispersed by the Osmania University website which is www.osmania.ac.in. The TS SET Syllabus is completely released by the Osmania University for all the participating contenders which are totally based on the Official Syllabus of TS SET. We suggest all the job finder and syllabus searchers applicants may visit our official website i.e. www.JGuide.in and grab your details in some minutes.
Before accomplishing the TS SET Syllabus 2020 all desperate applicants, prepare for Telangana State (State Eligibility Test) during it. If participatory doesn’t know regarding TS SET Syllabus download way, check below-dispersed paragraph. Formerly TS SET Online Application Form 2020 was detached to collect fanaticism contenders for Telangana State (State Eligibility Test) Post still, a number of concerned applicants had participated for TS SET Online Application Form. So to get the TS SET Exam Pattern 2020 involved job viewers in the TS SET Online Application Form check it today.
TS SET Exam Pattern 2020
To get offered posts in the Osmania University as a Telangana State (State Eligibility Test) can use the Telangana State (State Eligibility Test) Written Exam Syllabus. Check details concerning TS SET Syllabus 2020 we heard a notification regarding Telangana State (State Eligibility Test) which were dispatched by Osmania University. In this Telangana State (State Eligibility Test) Written Exam, a lot of subjects include. In this Telangana State (State Eligibility Test) Upcoming Written Exam, applicants in TS SET 2020 Online Application Form may know more than a few things used the Telangana State (State Eligibility Test) Syllabus subjects.
TS SET Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – Osmania University
Exam Name: – Telangana State (State Eligibility Test)
Selection Mode: – Entrance Exam
Job Location: – Telangana
Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Official Website: – www.osmania.ac.in
TS SET Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
Scheme Of Examination
- The TS-SET will be conducted in objective mode.
- The test will consist of three papers. All the three papers will consist of multiple choice questions
- The exam will be held on the day of examination in two separate sessions as under:
|Session||Paper||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|First||I||60 out of which 50 questions are to be attempted||50×2=100||1¼ Hours (09.30 am to10.45 am|
|II||50 questions all of which are compulsory||50×2=100||1¼ Hours (10.45 am to 12.00 noon)|
|Second||III||75 questions all of which are compulsory||75×2=150||2½ Hours (01.30 pm to 04.00 pm)|
Paper-I: General paper on Teaching and Research Aptitude
- This paper shall be of general nature planned to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate.
- It will be primarily designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
- There will be 60 multiple-choice questions of 02 marks each of out of which the candidate will be required to answer any 50.
- In the event of the candidate attempting more than 50 questions
- First fifty questions attempted by the applicant will be evaluated.
Paper-II: Subject Paper
- This paper consists of multiple- choice questions based on the subject appointed by the applicant
- The paper will consists 50 multiple choice questions.
- Candidates will have to answer all the questions.
- Contenders will have to mark their response for each question on the computer coded optical mark reader (OMR) answer sheet provided along with the test booklet
Paper-III: Subject Paper (indepth questions):
- This paper consists of multiple choice questions based on the syllabus of the subject selected by the candidates.
- The paper will consist of 75 multiple-choice questions.
- The applicants will be required to answer all the questions and have to mark their response for each question on the computer coded optical mark reader(OMR)answer sheet provided along with the test booklet.
Subject Code & Subject pdf Link
|00||General Paper on Teaching and Research Aptitude (Paper I)||Download|
|04||Computer Science & Applications||Download|
|10||Journalism & Mass Communication||Download|
|25||Library and Information Science||Download|
TS SET Question Papers
Some Helpful Articles Please Check It