TN MRB Nurse Syllabus 2020
All the aspirants of Auxiliary Nurse Midwife and Village Health Nurse Posts Examination coming up for download the TN MRB Nurse Syllabus 2020 dispersed by the Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board website which is www.mrb.tn.gov.in. So to get the TN MRB Nurse Syllabus 2020 involved job seekers of the TN MRB Nurse Recruitment, download it as soon as you can. Habitually Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board is formed employment chance on a big level. Formerly TN MRB Nurse Recruitment 2020 was dispersed to collect fanaticism contenders for Auxiliary Nurse Midwife and Village Health Nurse Posts.
Before accomplishing the TN MRB Nurse Syllabus 2020 all desperate applicants, prepare for Auxiliary Nurse Midwife and Village Health Nurse Exam during it. In this Auxiliary Nurse Midwife and Village Health Nurse Upcoming Written Exam, applicants in TN MRB Nurse Recruitment 2020 may know more than a few things used the Auxiliary Nurse Midwife and Village Health Nurse Exam Syllabus subjects. The Auxiliary Nurse Midwife and Village Health Nurse posts are worked for Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board that posts big up by able aspirants.
To get offered posts in the Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board as an Auxiliary Nurse Midwife and Village Health Nurse Posts can use the Syllabus which provided on this web page. Check details concerning TN MRB Nurse Syllabus 2020 we heard a notification regarding Auxiliary Nurse Midwife and Village Health Nurse Posts which were dispatched by Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board. In this Auxiliary Nurse Midwife and Village Health Nurse Written Examination, a lot of subjects include.
TN MRB Nurse Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board
Total Posts: – Various Openings
Post Name: – Auxiliary Nurse Midwife and Village Health Nurse Posts
Selection Mode: – Written Test & Interview
Job Location: – Tamil Nadu
Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Official Website: – www.mrb.tn.gov.in
TN MRB Nurse Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
Tamil Nadu Village Health Nurse Exam Pattern 2020 -2020
- The TN MRB Exam consists of 200 Multiple Choice Questions.
- The written examination will be conducted for 100 marks.
- Duration of Exam is 2 hours 30 minutes.
- There are no negative marks for wrong answers.
TN MRB Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Exam Syllabus 2020 -2020
MRB Tamil Nadu Village Health Nurse Syllabus for Human Anatomy
- Applied anatomy including blood and nerve supply of upper and lower limbs, joints of the shoulder, hip, and the knee. Vas deferens.
- Uterine tubes.
- Development of heart, ovary, gut, kidney, testis, uterus, and their common congenital abnormalities.
- Placental barrier and Placenta.
- Central & Peripheral autonomic nervous system:
- Circulation of cerebrospinal fluid.
- Gross & clinical anatomy of the ventricles of the brain.
- Neural pathways & lesions of cutaneous sensations.
TN MRB Village Health Nurse Exam Syllabus for Human Physiology
- Conduction and transmission of the impulse.
- Mechanism of contraction.
- Neuromuscular transmission.
- Control of equilibrium.
- Posture & muscle tone.
TN MRB Nurse Syllabus for Biochemistry
- Organ function tests-liver.
- Thyroid Protein synthesis.
- Vitamins and minerals.
- Restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP).
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR).
- Radio – immunoassays (RIA).
Tamil Nadu MRB Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Exam Syllabus for Pathology
- Inflammation & repair.
- Disturbances of growth and cancer.
- Differentiation between
- Primary and Metastatic Malignancies.
- Pathogenesis and histopathology cirrhosis
- Acute Osteomyelitis.
TN MRB ANM Syllabus for Microbiology
- Humoral & cell-mediated immunity Diseases generated by and laboratory diagnosis of
- Salmonella l Shigella.
- Polio l HIV/AIDS.
- l Meningococcus.
TN MRB Syllabus for Pharmacology
- Mechanism of the action and the side effects of the following drugs
- Antipyretics and analgesics.’
TN MRB Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Syllabus for Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- A forensic examination of injuries and wounds.
- Analysis of blood and seminal stains:
- Sedative overdose.
- Fingerprint study.
TNMRB ANM Syllabus for General Medicine
- Clinical features,
- Diagnosis & principles of management (including prevention) of:
- Diagnosis and Principles of Management of:
- Ischaemic heart disease.
- Pulmonary embolism.
Tamil Nadu MRB ANM Exam Syllabus
- Baby friendly hospital.
- Congenital Cyanotic heart disease.
- Respiratory distress syndrome.
- Broncho – pneumonia.
TNMRB Syllabus of ANM Dermatology
- Allergic dermatitis.
- Stevan Johnson’s Syndrome.
- Lichen Planus.
Tamil Nadu MRB ANM Syllabus – General Surgery
- Clinical features.
- Diagnosis & principles of management of cleft palate.
- Tuberculosis of the bowel.
- Ulcerative colitis.
- Cancer stomach.
- Renal mass,
Tamil Nadu Obstetrics & Gynaecology including Family Planning
- Diagnosis of pregnancy.
- Labour management, complications of 3rd stage.
- Antepartum and postpartum hemorrhage.
- Resuscitation of the newborn.
Tamil Nadu MRB Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Syllabus for Community Medicine (Preventive and Social Medicine)
- Components & Critical Analysis of National programs for control/ eradication of:
- Filaria and Tuberculosis.
- STDs & Dengue Critical Appraisal of Healthcare delivery system.
- Health management & administration
- Programme Implementation & Evaluation.
Some Helpful Articles Please Check It