TIIC Senior Officer Syllabus 2020
Welcome each candidate who being here to obtain the TIIC Senior Officer Syllabus, Please read out the complete page. All the aspirants of Senior Officer Posts Written Exam ready for check/ download the TIIC Senior Officer Syllabus 2020 dispersed by the Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited website which is www.tiicrecruitment.in. Formerly TIIC Senior Officer Recruitment 2020 was detached to collect fanaticism contenders for Senior Officer Post still, a number of concerned applicants had participated for TIIC Senior Officer Recruitment. So to get the TIIC Senior Officer Exam Pattern 2020 involved job viewers in the TIIC Senior Officer Recruitment check it today.
Before accomplishing the TIIC Senior Officer Syllabus 2020 all desperate applicants, prepare for Senior Officer Exam during it. If participator doesn’t know regarding TIIC Senior Officer Syllabus download way, check below-dispersed paragraph. The Senior Officer posts are worked in Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited that posts big up by able aspirants. In this Senior Officer Upcoming Written Exam, applicants in TIIC Senior Officer Recruitment may know more than a few things used the Senior Officer Exam Syllabus subjects.
To get offered posts in the Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited as a Senior Officer Posts can use the Senior Officer Written Exam Syllabus. Check details concerning TIIC Senior Officer Syllabus 2020 we heard a notification regarding Senior Officer Posts which were dispatched by Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited. In this Senior Officer Written Exam, a lot of subjects include.
TIIC Senior Officer Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited
Total Posts: – Various Openings
Post Name: – Senior Officer Posts
Selection Mode: – Written Test, Interview
Job Location: – Chennai
Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Official Website: – www.tiicrecruitment.in
TIIC Senior Officer Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
TIIC Senior Officer Exam Pattern 2020
- The TIIC Senior Officer Exam Paper has the objective type question like General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge.
- Applicants should focus more on these topics to clear the TIIC Senior Officer Exam.
|Part||Subjects||Number of Questions||Total No of Marks||Duration|
Objective Questions (Common for All So Posts)
|A||General English||10||100 Marks||2 Hours|
|B||General Aptitude & Mental Ability||40|
Descriptive Question: Senior Officer
|1||Preparation of Plains/ Counter|
|2||Preparation of Agreements and Needs|
- TIIC Senior Officer Written Exam is conducted through Offline mode.
- Questions in the Exam will be of Objective type Multiple Choice.
- Total No. of questions will be of 100.
- Every right answer will be awarded as one mark.
- Duration for the TIIC Senior Officer Written Exam is 2 hours.
- Negative marking is applicable.
- About 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
TIIC Senior Officer Exam Syllabus 2020
TIIC SO Syllabus for the English Language
- Word Formation.
- Error Correction.
- Theme detection.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Passage Correction.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Correction.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Completion.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
TIIC Senior Officer Syllabus for Aptitude
- Time and Work.
- Problems on Trains.
- Boats & Streams.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Number System.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Distance.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Permutation & Combination.
- Volume & Surface Area.
- Heights & Distances Partnership.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Pie Charts.
- Bar Graphs.
- Line Graphs.
- HCF & LCM.
- Profit and Loss.
TIIC Senior Officer Syllabus for Professional Knowledge Syllabus for Part I
- Basic Accounting Concepts and Principles are inclusive of Bank Reconciliation, Depreciation, Preparation of Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account.
- Managerial Costing & Breakeven Analysis, Analysis of Cash Flow Statement / Fund Flow Statement and Ratio Analysis.
- Capital Budgeting – Purpose, Different type of Projects, Techniques Discounted / Non-Discounted Cash Flow Approaches, Modeling & Forecasting Cash Flow and Financial Statements and Capital Structure Decisions.
- Working Capital Management & Leverage Analysis
- Business Risks & Financial Risks
- Investment Decisions
- Strategic Analysis – SWOT / TOWS Matrix / Portfolio Analysis
- Basic Business Laws
- Income Tax on Individuals / Corporates
- Project Appraisal
- Companies Act 2013
- Corporate Social Responsibility
TIIC Syllabus for Professional Knowledge Syllabus for Part II
- Determinants and matrices
- Calculus and Differential Equations
- Applied Probability
- Civil Engineering
- Applied Mechanics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Devices
- Electronic Circuit
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: Circuit Analysis
- Digital Electronics
- Linear Integrated Circuit
- Communication Theory and System
- Project Management
Tamilnadu SO Syllabus for Professional Knowledge Syllabus for Part III
- Transfer of Property Act 1882
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881.
- Law of Contract Act, 1872
- Law of Limitation Act, 1963
- Sale of Goods Act, 1930
- The Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, 1956
- Specific Relief Act, 1963
- The Companies Act, 2013
- SARFAESI Act, 2002
- SFCs Act, 1951
- Recovery of Debts Due To the Banks & Financial Institutions Act, 1993
- Civil Procedure Code, 1908
- Right to Information Act, 2005
- Consumer Protection Act, 1986
- Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008
- Partnership Act, 1932
- Tamilnadu Registration Act 1908 – Amendment by way of Tamilnadu Act No.29 of 2012
- Drafting of plaint
- Scrutiny of title – Hindu Succession Act, Indian Succession Act, Mohammedan Law – only about the succession of property – class I and class II legal heirs.
- Measurement and Conversion
- Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code 2016
Some Helpful Articles Please Check It