SSC JE Syllabus 2020
We are here to supply the SSC JE Syllabus 2020, are you ready guys to receiving the Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus. The syllabus of Junior Engineer is only updated for who applied for SSC JE Recruitment. Those eager contenders who preparing for SSC JE Exam they can use the entire syllabus and ask the question if you have any problem. As you know through the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) biggest company candidate who has appeared can get the job over there. To know official notification about Junior Engineer Written Exam checks the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on www.ssc.nic.in.
Each applicant of SSC JE Syllabus 2020 does prepare for Junior Engineer Exam. Here you can check entire exam pattern along with syllabus of Junior Engineer Posts. As per the unconfined details, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is published every year lots of recruitment break. We suggest, in the Junior Engineer Exam which subjects will come mentioned here.
To know every update regarding SSC JE Syllabus 2020 stays tuned with the Junior Engineer Posts Syllabus web post. Interested candidates may also check the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) official site for the syllabus. As you know, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) announced the SSC JE Recruitment 2020, to conduct the Junior Engineer Written Test and Interview for the appeared applicants. All applicants who applied in the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for SSC JE Recruitment get ready for prepare for Exam.
SSC JE Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Total Posts: – Various Vacancies
Post Name: – Junior Engineer Posts
Selection Mode: – Written Test and Interview
Job Location: – All India
SSC Paper 1 Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Official Website: – www.ssc.nic.in
SSC JE Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
At last but not least, we tell you about our facility, all the candidates who want to get Latest Syllabus linked information like SSC JE Syllabus 2020 or Newest Admit Card attached detailed details such as SSC JE Admit Card, you can visit the www.top1.in confidently. Check the full page of SSC JE Syllabus and download the pdf file of Junior Engineer Exam syllabus.
SSC JE Group B Non-Gazetted Exam Pattern 2020
- SSC JE Examination will be of two phases i.e., Paper – I, Paper – II.
- SSC Group B Paper – I Exam is of Objective Exam and SSC JE Paper-II Exam is of Descriptive Type.
- Applicants’ knowledge will be tested from SSC JE Group B Exam.
SSC JE Paper 1 Exam Pattern
|Sr. No||Exam Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Intelligence||50||50||2 Hours|
Morning shift [10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon] Afternoon Shift [2.00 PM to 4.00 PM]
|3.||General Engineering Part A (Civil & Structural)|
Part B (Electrical)
Part C (Mechanical)
SSC Jr Engineer Group B Paper 2 Exam Pattern
|Sr. No||Exam Type||Subjects||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Descriptive Type||General Engineering Part A (Civil & Structural)|
Part B (Electrical)
Part C (Mechanical)
Staff Selection Commission JE Syllabus 2020
SSC JE Syllabus for General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Space Visualization.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal And Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series Etc.
- Abstract Ideas And Symbols And Their Relationships.
- Arithmetical Computations.
- Other Analytical Functions.
Staff Selection Commission JE Syllabus for General Awareness
- Current Affairs.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Economic Science.
- General Polity and Scientific Research, etc
SSC Jr Engineer Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- Building Materials.
- Estimating, Costing, and Valuation.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
SSC JE Non-Gazetted Syllabus for Structural Engineering
- Theory of Structures.
- Concrete Technology.
- RCC Design, Steel Design.
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus for Electrical Engineering
- Basic concepts.
- Circuit law.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Measurement and Measuring Instruments.
- Electrical Machines.
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors and single phase induction Motors.
- Synchronous Machines.
- Transmission and Distribution.
- Estimation and Costing.
- Utilization and Electrical Energy.
- Basic Electronics.
SSC Group B Non-Gazetted Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering
- Theory of Machines and Machine Design.
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials.
- Properties of Pure Substances.
- 1st Law of Thermodynamics.
- 2nd Law of Thermodynamics.
- IC Engines Combustion.
- Air standard Cycles for IC Engines.
- IC Engine Performance.
- IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication.
- Rankine cycle of System.
- Fitting & Accessories.
- Air Compressors & their cycles.
- Refrigeration cycles.
- The principle of Refrigeration Plant.
- Nozzles & Steam Turbines.
- Properties & Classification of Fluids.
- Fluid Statics, Measurement of Fluid Pressure.
- Fluid kinematics.
- Dynamics of Ideal fluids.
- Measurement of Flow rate.
- Basic principles.
- Hydraulic Turbines.
- Centrifugal Pumps.
- Classification of steels.
Download the SSC JE Syllabus 2020 by Visiting Below Link: