SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2020
Welcome everybody who being here to get the SSC CGL Exam Syllabus, Please read out the complete page. All the aspirants of Combined Graduate Level Posts Written Exam ready for check/ download the SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2020 dispersed by the Staff Selection Commission website which is www.ssc.nic.in. Formerly SSC CGL Exam Notification 2020 was detached to collect fanaticism contenders for Combined Graduate Level Post still, a number of concerned applicants had participated for SSC CGL Notification. So to get the SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2020 involved job viewers in the SSC CGL Notification 2020 checks it today. Habitually Staff Selection Commission is formed employment chance on big level.
Before accomplishing the SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2020 all desperate applicants, prepare for Combined Graduate Level Exam during it. If participator doesn’t known regarding SSC CGL Exam Syllabus download way, check below-dispersed paragraph. The Combined Graduate Level posts are worked in Staff Selection Commission that posts big up by able aspirants. In this CGL Upcoming Written Exam, applicants in SSC CGL Notification may know more than a few things used the Combined Graduate Level Exam Syllabus subjects.
To get offered posts in the Staff Selection Commission as a Combined Graduate Level Posts can use the Combined Graduate Level Written Exam Syllabus. Check details concerning SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2020 we heard a notification regarding Combined Graduate Level Posts which were dispatched by Staff Selection Commission. In this Combined Graduate Level Written Exam, a lot of subjects include.
SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – Staff Selection Commission
Total Posts: – Various Openings
Post Name: – Combined Graduate Level Posts
Selection Mode: – Written Test & Interview
Job Location: – All India
Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Official Website: – www.ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam Pattern 2020
- The Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
- SSC Tier -I: Written Examination (Computer Based).
- SSC CGL Tier -II: Written Examination (Computer Based).
- CGL SSC Tier -III: Descriptive Test (Pen and Paper Mode).
- SSC Tier -IV: Data Entry Skill Test (DEST)/Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification.
SSC CGL Tier I Exam Pattern
|Sr. No||Test Type||Subjects||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Computer-Based||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||75 Minutes|
SSC Tier II CGL Exam Pattern
|Written Test||I||Quantitative Ability||100||200||2 Hours||0.50|
CGL SSC TIER III Exam Pattern
- An additional stage of Examination, i.e. Tier-III, has been introduced.
- Details about Tier III Exam are given below.
- Tier III is a Descriptive type paper of 100 Marks in Pen and Paper mode.
- The duration of the paper is one hour (60 Minutes).
- This paper has been introduced to assess the writing skills of the candidates which are necessary for Government jobs.
- The Tier III Paper would comprise writing of an Essay/ Passage of 250 words and Letter /Application Writing of approximately 150 words.
- The qualifying marks for the Tier-III is 33 per cent. The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or English. Part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will not be evaluated. The questions in this paper would be of 10+2 standard.
SSC CGL Tier -IV Exam Pattern
- Tier-IV CGL Examination would continue to be the Data Entry Skill Test (DEST) /Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) which would be of qualifying nature.
- Steps to get up to Final Selection
- Candidates who cleared Combined Cut Off Marks of Tier 1 & Tier 2 will be forwarded to Tier 3 Exam.
- Candidates have to attain 33% Marks in Tier III Exam to qualify for Tier IV exam i.e. Data Entry Skill Test (DEST) /Computer Proficiency Test (CPT).
- The final merit of the selected candidates is determined by total score obtained by them in Tier-I, Tier-II, and Tier-III.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Syllabus 2020
SSC CGL Syllabus for Reasoning & General Intelligence
- Similarities and Differences.
- Visual Memory.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Figural Classification.
- Decision Making.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Problem Solving.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Space Visualization.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Statement Conclusion etc.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Syllabus for English
- Direct/Indirect Speech.
- Error Correction.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Active & Passive Voice.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages.
- Antonyms etc.
SSC CGL Exam Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- Number Systems.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Decimals & Fractions.
- Profit & Loss.
- Ratio and Time.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Time & Work.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Whole Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Mensuration etc.
SSC CGL Tier I & II Syllabus for General Awareness
- Current events – International, National, and Local.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Personalities in News.
- History – India.
- Science and Technology.
- Indian Economy.
- Geography – India etc.
Some Helpful Articles Please Check It