SSC CGL Admit Card 2020
Job Grabbers who filled form formerly for SSC CGL 2020 Notification Online Application Form is now thrilled for deliberate the Combined Graduate Level Written Exam very soon. Dear contenders who connected to SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam for those contenders we have good news because the Staff Selection Commission is recently released the Tier 1 Exam Date and Admit Card Status on the official website which is mention here. The SSC CGL Admit Card 2020 downloads basically participated applicants. The SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Call Letter, participants may download on Official Website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
Are you ready for Combined Graduate Level Upcoming Written Exam then you should do prepare well for the Combined Graduate Level Written Exam. The Combined Graduate Level Posts Exam Hall Ticket is so essential for each applied job seekers for SSC CGL 2020 Notification. The Combined Graduate Level Posts Examination will be held after published exam date so till then find the Combined Graduate Level Post correct syllabus which helped you in the Combined Graduate Level Exam. The SSC CGL Hall Ticket will announce after submitting all the engrossed applicant’s Form of Combined Graduate Level Posts.
SSC CGL Tier I/ II/ III Hall Ticket 2020
To get the SSC CGL Admit Card 2020 all those aspirants’ needs for waiting for until Combined Graduate Level Admit Card Date is not publicized by Staff Selection Commission. To maintain this inference about Combined Graduate Level Posts Admit Card we are prepared for giving the SSC CGL Hall Ticket 2020. Competitors, you can succeed the Combined Graduate Level Written Exam.
SSC CGL Admit Card 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – Staff Selection Commission
Total Posts: – Various
Post Name: – Combined Graduate Level Posts
Selection Mode: – Written Test & Interview
Job Location: – All India
Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Official Website: – www.ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL Admit Card 2020 Max Overview:
In the SSC CGL Recruitment, many applicants desire to grasp precise info about SSC CGL Recruitment. Before attend the Combined Graduate Level Written Exam, check the details about Posts, SSC CGL Hall Ticket 2020, Combined Graduate Level Posts Syllabus and others. We recommend all of participates in Combined Graduate Level Written Exam don’t first sated regarding Combined Graduate Level Upcoming Written Exam.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam Pattern 2020
- The Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
- SSC Tier -I: Written Examination (Computer Based).
- SSC CGL Tier -II: Written Examination (Computer Based).
- CGL SSC Tier -III: Descriptive Test (Pen and Paper Mode).
- SSC Tier -IV: Data Entry Skill Test (DEST)/Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification.
SSC CGL Tier I Exam Pattern
|Sr. No||Test Type||Subjects||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Computer-Based||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||75 Minutes|
SSC Tier II CGL Exam Pattern
|Written Test||I||Quantitative Ability||100||200||2 Hours||0.50|
CGL SSC TIER III Exam Pattern
- An additional stage of Examination, i.e. Tier-III, has been introduced.
- Details about Tier III Exam are given below.
- Tier III is a Descriptive type paper of 100 Marks in Pen and Paper mode.
- The duration of the paper is one hour (60 Minutes).
- This paper has been introduced to assess the writing skills of the candidates which are necessary for Government jobs.
- The Tier III Paper would comprise writing of an Essay/ Passage of 250 words and Letter /Application Writing of approximately 150 words.
- The qualifying marks for the Tier-III is 33 per cent. The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or English. Part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will not be evaluated. The questions in this paper would be of 10+2 standard.
SSC CGL Tier -IV Exam Pattern
- Tier-IV CGL Examination would continue to be the Data Entry Skill Test (DEST) /Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) which would be of qualifying nature.
- Steps to get up to Final Selection
- Candidates who cleared Combined Cut Off Marks of Tier 1 & Tier 2 will be forwarded to Tier 3 Exam.
- Candidates have to attain 33% Marks in Tier III Exam to qualify for Tier IV exam i.e. Data Entry Skill Test (DEST) /Computer Proficiency Test (CPT).
- The final merit of the selected candidates is determined by total score obtained by them in Tier-I, Tier-II, and Tier-III.
Process for Download SSC CGL Admit Card 2020
- At First, Go on the Official Site i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
- Decide on the Admit Card/ Latest Updates tab (if Available these Section).
- Carry on the above-said section and press on it
- Fill the asked details in a right way.
- Finally, Get/Download the Combined Graduate Level Posts Hall Ticket/ Call Letter