Southern Railway Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020
Welcome to the Southern Railway Junior Engineer Syllabus web page of www.top1.in, all viewers who visit here to take the Southern Railway Junior Engineer Syllabus, follow the web page. All the applicants of Junior Engineer Posts Written Exam ready to grab the Southern Railway Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020 which mentioned by the Southern Railway Department of Chennai i.e. www.rrcmas.in. In the past Southern Railway Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 was dispersed to find out interested contenders for Junior Engineer Posts and after hearing the newest transmit of Southern Railway Junior Engineer Recruitment huge applicants did apply. After filling the Online Application Form of Southern Railway Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 each contender ready to get the Southern Railway Junior Engineer Syllabus along with old question papers.
Whole applicants of Southern Railway Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020 do prepare for Junior Engineer Exam. If appeared contenders of Southern Railway Junior Engineer Exam are not arranged as per the syllabus they can’t crack the exam. The Junior Engineer Posts candidates will work in Southern Railway Department of Chennai. In this Junior Engineer Upcoming Written Exam, appeared applicants of Southern Railway Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 may check the Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus subjects. As per the issued details, the Southern Railway Department of Chennai is published every year lots of recruitment break.
To grab official info about Southern Railway Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020 we saw a notification regarding Junior Engineer Posts which were dispatched by Southern Railway Department of Chennai. We always try to provide you latest details of Southern Railway Junior Engineer Syllabus as per search requirement. You can use the Junior Engineer Written Exam Syllabus. All applicants who applied in the Southern Railway Department of Chennai for Southern Railway Junior Engineer Recruitment get ready for Exam.
Southern Railway Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – Southern Railway Department of Chennai
Total Posts: – Various Openings
Post Name: – Junior Engineer Posts
Selection Mode: – Written Test and Personal Interview
Job Location: – Chennai
Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Official Website: – www.rrcmas.in
Southern Railway Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
Finally, on here for all the applying applicants we are providing Southern Railway Junior Engineer Syllabus, Exam Pattern with Southern Railway Junior Engineer old previous papers. Hence check the full page of Southern Railway Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020 and download the pdf file of Junior Engineer exam syllabus. All the Applicants who want to get Latest Syllabus related information like Southern Railway Junior Engineer Syllabus or Latest Admit Card related details like Southern Railway Junior Engineer Admit Card, you can visit the www.top1.in.
SR Chennai Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2020
Contenders must know regarding the RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern which is helpful for the Junior Engineer Written Exam preparation. One should have an idea regarding the Junior Engineer Exam Pattern before appearing for the exam.
|Sr. No||Exam Type||Topics||No. of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Reasoning and General Intelligence||60||60||2 hrs|
Southern Railway Chennai Jr Engineer Exam Syllabus 2020
Part A – General Ability
SR JE Syllabus for General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Number Series, syllogism, Input-Output, Coding-decoding
- Word Building, Seating arrangement, Clock, Calendar.
- Similarities and differences, analogy, space visualization / orientation.
- Decision making, visual memory, Direction sense test, Blood relations, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification.
- Arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding, and decoding. Statement conclusion.
RRB Jr Engineer Syllabus for Arithmetic
- Algebra, Interests, Ratio & proportion, percentage
- Time and distance/work, profit & loss
- Pipes & Cisterns, Mensuration, Age problems, Data Interpretation.
Southern Railway JE Syllabus for General Awareness
- Question will be asked from Railway
- Rail Budget, New Technologies & Reform in Indian Railway.
- Indian – History, Polity, Geography, Economy Current affairs, sports etc.
- Part B – Technical Ability / General Science
- RRB JE Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Questions will be based on General Civil Engineering.
- Topics includes Construction/ Structure Engineering and drawing
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation & Building Materials
- Mechanics, Soil Mechanics, Structural Analysis
- Concrete Structures, Steel Structures, Hydraulics
- Hydrology, Construction, Water requirements, Highway Planning
- Traffic Engineering, Surveying, Coordinate system
- Projections, Errors and adjustments, curves
- Environmental Engineering, measurements of distance and directions.
- Southern Railway Syllabus for Junior Engineer Mechanical
- Questions from Strength of Materials
- Theory of Machines, Kinematics of Machine
- Engineering Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics, Power Engineering, Steam Tables
- Thermodynamics cycles, I.C. Engines cycles
- Casting, Machining, and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection subjects topics will be asked.
- Railway JE Syllabus for Electrical
- Questions will be based on topics of Electrical Machines
- Basics of circuit & Power Electronics.
- They will also include Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Signals and Systems, Electrical Machines
- Power and Control Systems etc.
- Southern Railway Syllabus Junior Engineer (IT)
- MS Office; Computer fundamentals & organization
- C , C++ & Java language; Information systems
- DBMS; System programming
- Operating systems; UNIX; SAD
- Data & Network communication
- Web technology & programming
- Software Engineering; Environment & Pollution Control.
RRB Chennai Junior Engineer Syllabus
- Southern Railway JE Syllabus for Electronics Engineering
- Electronic Devices, Energy bands, Signal & Systems
- Wireless Communication
- Carrier transport in silicon: diffusion current
- Drift current, mobility, and resistivity.
- Generation and recombination of carriers.
- Junctions, diodes, tunnel, Analog and Digital Circuits, & Communication
- EMFT, Basics of Signal & Systems, Control System.
- Railway JE Exam Syllabus Computers Engineering
- Computer fundamentals, MS Office, languages
- Information systems, DBMS
- Operating systems, Software Engineering
- Computer Networks, Database, Algorithms
- Network communication, System programming
- Web technology & programming.
- Junior Engineer (Printing Press)
- Printing techniques and materials, Offset Printing
- Color science, Newspaper printing
- Paper & Ink technology
- Digital technology & Imaging; Control Application in Printing
- Basic concepts of Computers, Printing surface preparation.
- Instrumentation & Measurement Engineering
- Basics of Measurement Systems
- Transducers, Circuits, Mechanical Measurement
- Industrial Instrumentation, Analog / Digital Electronics
- Process Instrumentation will be asked.
- Environment & Pollution Control
- Questions will be asked from topics of Environment
- Pollution, Sources, Control Methods etc.
- Engineering Drawing / Graphics
- Questions will be asked from basics of Drawing.
Some Helpful Articles Please Check It