The Primary Teacher and Elementary Teacher Posts Written Examination Syllabus, every brilliant shortlisted candidate can check/ download it on the Human Resource Development Department website which is www.sikkimhrdd.org. The Sikkim TET Syllabus 2020 downloads only involved competitors in the Sikkim TET Recruitment. And now the Sikkim TET Syllabus is available on the internet as Sikkim TET Syllabus 2020 for involved appliers. That’s mean who registered for Sikkim TET Recruitment they are only able to consume it. The Primary Teacher and Elementary Teacher posts are worked in the Human Resource Development Department that posts filling up by able aspirants. The Sikkim TET Recruitment 2020 through the Human Resource Development Department assortment commission has been distributed to those engrossed applicants who searched jobs in Human Resource Development Department.
To receipt of the Sikkim TET Syllabus 2020, every able and specialist candidate may grasp the Primary Teacher and Elementary Teacher Exam getting details on this web page. By having this fair break the Human Resource Development Department Assortment Penal devolve your next option which is an interview on the behalf of Primary Teacher and Elementary Teacher Posts Written Exam but memories that who attend the exam only those able for Primary Teacher and Elementary Teacher Post Interview. The Primary Teacher and Elementary Teacher Posts Exam are really effortless if shortlisted contenders use our described Primary Teacher and Elementary Teacher Exam Pattern and Syllabus with good preparation.
To break the Primary Teacher and Elementary Teacher Written Examination participants can utilize the Primary Teacher and Elementary Teacher Written Exam Syllabus. It’s time to conversation about Sikkim TET Syllabus 2020 and Human Resource Development Department and posts; we heard a notification regarding Primary Teacher and Elementary Teacher Posts which were dispatched by the Human Resource Development Department. Each applicant also reminiscent after announcing Primary Teacher and Elementary Teacher Posts Syllabus that Primary Teacher and Elementary Teacher Posts Admit Card is going to send out very soon. So stay in touch with us.
Sikkim TET Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – Human Resource Development Department
Total Posts: – Various
Exam Name: – Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test
Post Name: – Primary Teacher and Elementary Teacher Posts
Selection Mode: – Written Test (Paper-I & Paper-II)
Job Location: – Sikkim
Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Official Website: – www.sikkimhrdd.org
Sikkim TET Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
Sikkim TET Exam Pattern 2020 for STET Paper 1
|Sr. No||Test Pattern||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30||90 minutes|
STET Exam Paper – Paper II
|Sr. No||Test Pattern||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30||90 Minutes|
|2.||Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|3.||Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|4 (i)||For Mathematics and Science teacher||60||60|
|4 (ii)||For Social Science teacher||60||60|
Sikkim TET Syllabus 2020 for Paper – I
STET Syllabus Child Development and the Pedagogy
- Child Development.
- Meaning and the Concept of learning and its processes.
- The Role of Heredity and environment.
- Theories of learning and its implication.
- Factors Affecting Learning.
- Motivation and Implications for Learning.
- How Children learn and think.
- Individual Differences.
- Understanding diverse learners.
- Learning Difficulties.
- Meaning and purposes of Assessment.
- Teaching-learning process.
- Right to the Education Act 2009.
- Action Research.
Sikkim TET Syllabus for Language – I
- Unseen Prose Passages.
- Framing Questions Including the Wh-questions.
- Unseen Prose Passage.
- Teaching Learning Materials.
- Principles of Teaching English.
- Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation.
- Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials.
STET Syllabus for Language – II
- Unseen Prose Passage.
- Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs, and Idioms, Literary Terms.
- Unseen Poem.
- Basic knowledge of the English Sounds & their Phonetics Transcriptions.
- Principles of Teaching English, Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching, Challenges of Teaching English.
Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus – Mathematics
- Shapes & Spatial Understanding.
- Addition and Subtraction.
- Data Handling.
- Decimal Fractions.
- LCM & HCF.
- Pedagogical issue.
Sikkim TET Syllabus for Environmental Studies
- Our Surroundings.
- Natural Resources.
- Parts of Body (internal & external).
- Solar System.
- Our Punjab.
- Food, resources, and care.
- Basic needs.
- Clothes dresses & their care.
- Habitats, types.
- Festivals (school, family & national).
- Group songs.
- Looking after the trees, plants & animals.
- Health, good habits & personal hygiene.
- Parts of plants.
- Living and nonliving.
- Days and Nights.
- Geographical features and changes.
- Local Bodies (Rural & Urban).
- Disposal of solid waste.
- Transportation, communication, and its development.
- Weather & climate.
- National property.
- Community Buildings.
- Disaster management.
- First Aid.
Sikkim TET Exam Syllabus for STET Paper – II
- Number System.
- Playing with the Numbers.
- Knowing our Numbers.
- Negative Numbers and Integers.
- Whole Numbers.
- Cube root Profit & Loss.
- Fractions Exponents; surds, squares, cube, square root.
- Compound Interest Discount.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Introduction to Algebra; Algebraic identities, polynomials.
- Basic geometrical ideas (2-D).
- Symmetry: (reflection).
- Understanding Elementary Shapes (2-D and 3-D).
- Constructions (using Straight edge Scale, protractor, compasses).
- Data handling, statistics.
- Mensurations; circle, sphere, cone, cylinder, triangles.
- Components of food.
- Sources of food.
- Cleaning food.
- Materials of daily use.
- Change of matter.
- The structure of an Atom.
- Metals & Nonmetals.
- The World of microorganisms, Living organisms, and diseases.
- Acids, base, & salt.
- Moving Things People and Ideas.
- Food; production & management.
- The Universe.
- Effect of population growth & human activities in the environment.
- Electric current and circuits.
- Work & Energy.
- Magnets & magnetism.
- Natural Phenomena.
- Sources of energy.
- Natural Resources.
- Environmental concerns; regional & national.
- Pedagogical issues.
STET Syllabus for Social Studies/ Social Sciences
- When, Where, and How.
- First Farmers and Herders.
- The Earliest Societies.
- The Early States.
- The First Cities.
- The First Empire.
- New Ideas.
- Political Developments.
- Contacts with Distant lands.
- New Kings and Kingdoms.
- Culture and Science.
- Sultans of Delhi.
- Social Change.
- Creation of an Empire.
- The Establishment of Company Power.
- Regional Cultures.
- Colonialism and Tribal Societies.
- Rural Life and Society.
- Women and reform.
- The Revolt of 1857-58.
- The Nationalist Movement.
- Challenging for the Caste System.
- India After Independence.
- Geography as a social study and as a science.
- Planet: Earth in the solar system.
- The environment in its totality: natural and human environment.
- Human Environment: settlement, transport, and communication.
- Resources: Types- Natural and Human.
Social and Political Life (Civics)
- Local Government.
- Making a Living.
- Understanding Media.
- State Government.
- The Constitution.
- Unpacking Gender.
- The Judiciary.
- Parliamentary Government.
- Pedagogical issues.
- Social Justice and the Marginalized.