Sikkim High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2020
Welcome the entire viewers who were here to achieve the Sikkim High Court Civil Judge Syllabus, Please read out the complete page. All the aspirants of Civil Judge cum Judicial Magistrate Exam ready for check/ download the Sikkim High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2020 dispersed by the High Court of Sikkim website which is www.highcourtofsikkim.nic.in. Formerly Sikkim High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 was detached to collect fanaticism contenders for Civil Judge cum Judicial Magistrate Post still, a number of disturbed applicants had participated for Sikkim High Court Civil Judge Recruitment. So to obtain the Sikkim High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2020 involved job viewers in the Sikkim High Court Civil Judge Recruitment checks it at the moment.
Before accomplishing the Sikkim High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2020 all desperate applicants, prepare for Civil Judge cum Judicial Magistrate Exam during it. In this Civil Judge cum Judicial Magistrate Upcoming Written Exam, applicants in Sikkim High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 Notification may know more than a few things used the Civil Judge cum Judicial Magistrate Exam Syllabus subjects. If participatory doesn’t know concerning Sikkim High Court Civil Judge Syllabus download way, check below-dispersed paragraph. The Civil Judge cum Judicial Magistrate posts are worked in High Court of Sikkim that posts big up by able aspirants.
To get offered posts in the High Court of Sikkim as a Civil Judge cum Judicial Magistrate Posts can use the Civil Judge cum Judicial Magistrate Written Exam Syllabus. Check details concerning Sikkim High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2020 we heard a notification regarding Civil Judge cum Judicial Magistrate Posts which were dispatched by High Court of Sikkim. In this Civil Judge cum Judicial Magistrate Written Exam, a lot of subjects include.
Sikkim High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – High Court of Sikkim
Total Posts: – Various Jobs
Post Name: – Civil Judge cum Judicial Magistrate Posts
Selection Mode: – Written Test, & Personal Interview
Job Location: – Sikkim
Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Official Website: – www.highcourtofsikkim.nic.in
Sikkim High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
Sikkim High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2020
Paper-I: Procedural Law,  Local Laws – Code of Civil Procedure, Code of
Criminal Procedure, Indian Evidence Act and Limitation Act
(1) Notice dated 2nd January 1897 relating to the transfer of land by Bhutias and Lepchas.
(2) Revenue Order No. 1 dated 17th May, 1917
(a) Notice No. 660/G dated 21st May, 1931
(b) Notice No. 669/G dated 21st May 1931
(3) Sikkim Darbar Gazette Vol. XVIII No. 11 dated 21st April, 1969 Right of a woman to purchase or sell land after her marriage vis-à-vis Revenue Order No. 1 of 1917.
(4) O. O. No. 105/L.R. dated 25th February, 1961.
(B) Registration Laws.
(1) Notification No. 385/G dated 11th April, 1928 (Regarding Registration of Documents)
(2) Notification No. 2947/G dated 22nd November, 1946 (Regarding Registration of Documents)
(3) Sikkim State Rules Registration of Documents 1930.
(C) House Rent & Eviction Laws.
(1) Notification No. 6326-600/H&W-B dated 14.04.1949 Regulation of Letting and Sub-letting of Premises etc. (Health & Works Deptt.).
(2) Gangtok Rent Control & Eviction Act 1 of 1956 dated 31st May, 1956.
(3) The Sikkim Public Premises (Eviction of Unauthorized Occupants and Rent Recovery) Act, 1980.
(1) The Sikkim Public Premises (Eviction of Unauthorized Occupants and Rent Recovery) Rules, 1980
 &  Substituted vide Notification No. 03/GEN/DOP dated 27.05.2004
,  &  Inserted vide Notification No. E/18/152/GEN/DOP dated 17.09.2007
 E* Inserted vide Notification No. 461/GEN/DOP dated 10.08.2011
(D) Land Laws.
(1) The Sikkim Cultivators Protection Act, 1985.
(2) The Sikkim Land (Requisition & Acquisition) Act, 1977 (1 of 1978).
(3) Notification No. 1209/L&F dated 25th May, 1950 (Regarding formulation of Substantive Law for Land in Sikkim).
(4) The Sikkim Regulation of Transfer of Land Act, 2005.
(E) Court Fee & Stamp Laws.
(1) Sikkim Court Fees & stamp on Documents Rules dated 30.03.1928 (Amended schedule).
(2) Sikkim Court Fees (Exemption and Miscellaneous Provisions) Act, 1983.
(F) Adoption Laws.
(1) Notification No. 2341-4/G dated 17th June, 1930 (Regarding Adoption of Heir).
(G) Civil Courts Act.
(1) Sikkim Civil Courts Act, 1978.
(H) Municipal Laws.
(1) Sikkim Shops and Commercial Establishment Act, 1983.
(2) Sikkim Allotment of House Sites and Construction of Buildings (Regulation and Control) Act, 1985.
(I) Interpretation and General Clauses Act.
(1) Sikkim Interpretation and General Clauses Act, 1978.
(J) Other Local Laws
(1) The Sikkim Anti Drugs Act, 2006.
(2) The Sikkim State Legislator’s Appointment to Different Authorities Act, 2006.
(3) The Sikkim State Public Services Act, 2006.
(K) Notification on Issuance of Certificate of Identification.
(1) Notification No. 66/Home/95 dated 2nd November, 1995.
(L) Rural Indebtedness Act.
(1) Sikkim Rural Indebtedness Act, 1966 dated 23.9.1966, Notification No. 845/II dated 20.08.1968 issued under the Sikkim Rural Indebtedness Act, 1966.
(M) Language Test.
Nepali or any Languages of the State.
Paper-II: Substantive Law – Hindu Law, Indian Contract Act, Sale of Goods Act, Partnership Act, Specific Relief Act, General Clauses Act, Transfer of Property Act, Indian Penal Code and Constitutional Law of India.
Note: Each paper shall be of  three hours duration and shall carry 200 marks each.
 &  Substituted vide Notification No. E/18/152/GEN/DOP dated 17.09.2007
(ii) Viva Voce
It will carry 100 marks.
 (aa) No candidates appearing for the Sikkim Superior Judicial Service Examination shall be qualified to appear for viva-voce unless a candidate secure minimum 40% marks in aggregate and each paper respectively.
(b) Only such number of candidates shall be called for viva-voce as shall obtain the highest number of marks in aggregate of both the papers in the written examination up to the extent of five times of the number of posts as specified in the advertisement inviting applications.
(c) Selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in the written examination & viva-voce.
(d) The list prepared on the basis of the selection made shall be operative for one year and shall be effective for the filling of the vacancies then existing and those arising within a period of one year.
(1) No person who has more than one wife living shall be eligible for appointment to the service provided that the Governor may if he is satisfied that there are special grounds for doing so, exempt any person from the operation of this sub-rule.
(2) No woman who is married to any person who has a wife living shall be eligible for appointment to the service, provided that the Governor, may, if he is satisfied that there are special grounds for doing so, exempt any such woman from the operation of this sub-rule.
- All candidates on appointment may be required to undergo initial training at any place within or outside Sikkim as the High Court may determine. The nature of duration of such training shall be as determined by the High Court from time to time. After the satisfactory completion of such initial training, such candidate shall be placed on probation for a period of two years.
- All persons appointed to the service on probation shall be confirmed at the end of the said period of two years. Provided that the Governor may, on the recommendation of the High Court extend the period of probation but in no case shall the period of probation extends beyond three years in all.
- The services of a person appointed during training or probation are liable to be terminated without assigning any reason.
- After successful completion of the period of probation, the Officer shall be confirmed in the service by the Governor in consultation with the High Court and the same shall be notified in the Gazette.
- The scale of pay of the members of the service shall be as specified in column  of the said Schedule or as may be revised by the State Government from time to time.
- Candidates shall on selection undergo a test for medical fitness before the appointment and shall pass during the period of probation such departmental examination as may be laid down by the High Court.
 &  Substituted vide Notification No. 03/GEN/DOP dated 27.05.2004
 Inserted vide Notification No. 584/GEN/DOP dated 7.5.2012
- Every member of the service unless he has already done so shall be required to take the oath of allegiance to India and to the constitution of India as by law established.
13A (1) A member of the service shall retire from service in the afternoon of the last day of the month in which he attains the age of 60 years.
 (2) Deleted
 (3) Deleted
13 B A member of the service shall be eligible for three advance increment for possessing/acquiring higher educational qualifications in law like a post graduate degree.
- For all other matters such as fixation of pay, allowances and other conditions of services, the members of the service shall be governed by the Sikkim Government Service Rules.
- Nothing in these rules shall prevent the State Government, in consultation with High Court, from appointing a person who is otherwise eligible for appointment under these rules on deputation for such period as the State Government may, in consultation with High Court, think fit.
Some Helpful Articles Please Check It