Saurashtra University Technical Assistant Syllabus 2020
The Saurashtra University Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020 through the Saurashtra University Gujarat assortment commission has been dispatched for those engrossed applicants who searched jobs in Saurashtra University Gujarat. The Lab Technician, Computer Assistant, and Clerk Cum DEO posts selected applicants will work for Saurashtra University Gujarat that posts filling up by promising aspirants. The Saurashtra University Technical Assistant Syllabus 2020 downloads only involved competitor in the Saurashtra University Technical Assistant Recruitment. The Lab Technician, Computer Assistant, and Clerk Cum DEO Posts Examination Syllabus, every talented candidate can check it on the Saurashtra University Gujarat website which is www.saurashtrauniversity.edu.
To receipt of the Saurashtra University Technical Assistant Syllabus 2020 every able and skillful candidate may grasp the Lab Technician, Computer Assistant, and Clerk Cum Data Entry Operator Exam getting details on this webpage. By having this fair break the Saurashtra University Gujarat Assortment Penal devolves you next option which is interview on the behalf of latest posts Exam. The Lab Technician, Computer Assistant, and Clerk Cum Data Entry Operator Posts Exam are extremely effortless if chosen contenders use our provided Exam Pattern and Syllabus with good preparation.
To break the Lab Technician, Computer Assistant, and Clerk Cum Data Entry Operator Written Examination participants can utilize the Exam Syllabus. It’s time to conversation about Saurashtra University Technical Assistant Syllabus 2020 and Saurashtra University Gujarat and posts; we heard a notification regarding Lab Technician, Computer Assistant, and Clerk Cum DEO Posts which were dispatched by Saurashtra University Gujarat.
Saurashtra University Technical Assistant Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – Saurashtra University Gujarat
Total Posts: – Various Vacancies
Post Name: – Lab Technician, Computer Assistant, and Clerk Cum Data Entry Operator Posts
Selection Mode: – Written Test and Interview
Job Location: – Gujarat
Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Official Website: – www.saurashtrauniversity.edu
Saurashtra University Technical Assistant Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
Saurashtra University Technical Assistant Exam Pattern 2020
Saurashtra University Non-Teaching posts will recruitment Examination has both Preliminary and Main Examinations.
- English Language & Grammar – 12 marks (Approximate)
- Gujarati Language & Grammar- 12 marks (Approximate)
- General Knowledge, Arithmetic, Current Affairs, Indian History, Geography and Indian Constitution, Analytical Reasoning, Sports – 84 marks (Approximate)
- Basics of Computer Application – 12marks (Approximate)
Technical Proficiency Test – 120 Marks
Saurashtra University Junior Assistant, Computer Assistant Syllabus 2020
Saurashtra University Assistant Clerk Cum DEO Syllabus – General Knowledge
- History – India & World.
- Indian National Movement.
- Geography – India & World.
- General Science.
- Cultural Heritage.
- Indian Constitution.
- About India.
- Indian Polity.
- Space and Information Technology.
- Science and Technology etc.
Saurashtra University Junior Assistant Syllabus – Reasoning
- Reasoning (Verbal and Non-Verbal)
- Numerical Series
- Distance and Direction Sense Test
- Mathematical Operations (Assigning Value to Arithmetic Sign)
- Number Ranking & Time Sequence Test
- Assign Artificial Values to Mathematical Digit
- Inserting Correct Mathematical Sign
- Human Relation
- Coding and Decoding
- Odd Man Out
- Mutual Relation Problem
- Tallest, Youngest Relation
- Dictionary WordsAnalogy
- AnalogyNon Verbal Reasoning.
- Non Verbal Reasoning.
- Number Coding.
- Number Puzzle.
Saurashtra University Lab Technician Syllabus – English
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Sentence structure.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Cloze passage.
- Idioms and phrases.
- One word substitutions.
- Comprehension passage
Saurashtra University Computer Assistant Syllabus – Computer Knowledge
- MS Office.
- MS PowerPoint.
- MS Word.
- MS Excel.
- Internet Usage.
- Computer Software & Hardware etc.