RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020
Welcome each candidate who being here to obtain the RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus, Please read out the complete page. All the aspirants of Junior Engineer Posts Written Exam ready for check/ download the RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020 dispersed by the Railway Recruitment Board website which is www.indianrailways.gov.in. Formerly RRB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 was detached to accumulate passionate contenders for Junior Engineer Post still, a number of concerned petitioners had participated for RRB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020. So to get the RRB JE Syllabus 2020 involved job viewers in the RRB Junior Engineer Recruitment checks it today.
Before accomplishing the RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020 all desperate applicants, prepare for Junior Engineer Exam during it. In this Junior Engineer Upcoming Written Exam, applicants in RRB Junior Engineer Recruitment may know more than a few things used the Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus subjects. If participator doesn’t know regarding RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus download way, check below-dispersed paragraph. The Junior Engineer posts are worked in Railway Recruitment Board that posts big up by able aspirants.
To get offered posts in the Railway Recruitment Board as a Junior Engineer Posts can use the Junior Engineer Written Exam Syllabus. Check details concerning RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020 we heard a notification regarding Junior Engineer Posts which were dispatched by Railway Recruitment Board. Guys, are you here for searching the RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern then ok because it’s portal about latest govt. jobs syllabus and admit card.
RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – Railway Recruitment Board
Total Posts: – Various Openings
Post Name: – Junior Engineer Posts
Selection Mode: – Written Test, Interview
Job Location: – All India
Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Official Website: – www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
RRB Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2020
|Sr. No||Examination Type||Name of the Topics||No. of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Reasoning and General Intelligence||60||60||2 hrs|
RRB Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2020
RRB JE Syllabus: Part A – General Ability
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Number Series, syllogism, Input-Output, Coding-decoding
- Word Building, Seating arrangement, Clock, Calendar.
- Decision making, visual memory, Direction sense test, Blood relations, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification.
- Similarities and differences, analogy, space visualization/ orientation.
- Arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding, and decoding. Statement conclusion.
- Algebra, Interests, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage
- Time and distance/ work, profit & loss
- Pipes & Cisterns, Mensuration, Age problems, Data Interpretation.
RRB General Awareness Syllabus
- Question will be asked from Railway
- Indian – History, Geography, Economy Current Affairs, Polity, and sports, etc.
- Rail Budget, New Technologies & Reform in Indian Railway.
RRB JE Syllabus: Part B – Technical Ability/ General Science
RRB Jr Engineer Civil Engineer Syllabus 2020
- General Civil Engineering.
- Construction/ Structure Engineering and drawing
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation & Building Materials
- Mechanics, Soil Mechanics, Structural Analysis
- Concrete Structures, Steel Structures, Hydraulics
- Hydrology, Construction, Water requirements, Highway Planning
- Traffic Engineering, Surveying, Coordinate system
- Projections, Errors and adjustments, curves
- Environmental Engineering, measurements of distance and directions.
RRB JE Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- Questions from Strength of Materials
- Engineering Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics
- Theory of Machines, Kinematics of Machine
- Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics, Power Engineering, Steam Tables
- Casting, Machining, and Machine Tool Operations
- Thermodynamics cycles, I.C. Engines cycles
- Metrology and Inspection
RRB JE Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- Electrical Machines
- Basics of Circuit & Power Electronics.
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Signals and Systems, Electrical Machines
- Power and Control Systems etc.
RRB Jr Engineer Syllabus – Junior Engineer (IT)
- MS Office; Computer Fundamentals & organization
- C , C++ & Java language; Information systems
- DBMS; System Programming
- Operating systems; UNIX; SAD
- Data & Network communication
- Web technology & programming
- Software Engineering; Environment & Pollution Control.
RRB JE Syllabus – Electronics Engineering
- Electronic Devices, Energy bands, Signal & Systems
- Carrier transport in silicon: diffusion current
- Drift current, mobility, and resistivity.
- Wireless Communication
- Generation and recombination of carriers.
- EMFT, Basics of Signal & Systems, Control System.
- Junctions, diodes, tunnel, Analog and Digital Circuits, and Communication
RRB Junior Engineering Syllabus – Computers Engineering
- Computer fundamentals, MS Office, languages
- Information systems, DBMS
- Operating Systems, Software Engineering
- Computer Networks, Database, Algorithms
- Network communication, System programming
- Web technology & programming.
Junior Engineer (Printing Press)
- Printing techniques and materials, Offset Printing
- Color science, Newspaper printing
- Paper & Ink technology
- Digital technology & Imaging; Control Application in Printing
- Basic concepts of Computers, Printing surface preparation.
Instrumentation & Measurement Engineering
- Basics of Measurement Systems
- Transducers, Circuits, Mechanical Measurement
- Industrial Instrumentation, Analog / Digital Electronics
- Process Instrumentation will be asked.
Environment and Pollution Control
- Pollution, Sources, and Control Methods, etc.
Engineering Drawing and Graphics
- Questions will be asked from basics of Drawing.