RBI Officer Grade B Syllabus 2020
All the applicants of Grade B Officer Posts Written Exam ready for assembly the RBI Officer Grade B Syllabus 2020 which mentioned by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) i.e. www.rbi.org.in. After filling the Online Application Form of RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment each contender ready to get the RBI Officer Grade B Syllabus along with old question papers. For those applicants, we have full syllabus of RBI Officer Grade B Exam. In the past RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2020 was dispersed to find out interested contenders for Grade B Officer Posts and after hearing the newest transmit of RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment huge applicants did apply. Welcome to the RBI Officer Grade B Syllabus web page of www.top1.in, all Candidates who were here to take the RBI Officer Grade B Syllabus, follow the web page.
Whole applicants of RBI Officer Grade B Syllabus 2020 do prepare for Grade B Officer Exam. The Grade B Officer Posts candidates will work in Reserve Bank of India (RBI). In this Grade, B Officer Upcoming Written Exam appeared applicants of RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2020 may check the Grade B Officer Exam Syllabus subjects. As per the issued details, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is published every year lots of recruitment break. If appeared contenders of RBI Officer Grade B Exam are not arranged as per the syllabus they can’t crack the exam.
To grab official info about RBI Officer Grade B Syllabus 2020 we saw a notification regarding Grade B Officer Posts which were dispatched by Reserve Bank of India (RBI). We always try to provide you latest details of RBI Officer Grade B Syllabus as per search requirement. You can use the Grade B Officer Written Exam Syllabus. All applicants who applied in the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment get ready for Exam.
RBI Officer Grade B Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Total Posts: – 166 Openings
Post Name: – Grade B Officer Posts
Selection Mode: – Written Examination, Personal Interview
Job Location: – India
Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Official Website: – www.rbi.org.in
RBI Officer Grade B Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
Finally, on here for all the applying applicants we are providing RBI Officer Grade B Syllabus, Exam Pattern with RBI Officer Grade B old previous papers. Hence check the full page of RBI Officer Grade B Syllabus 2020 and download the pdf file of Grade B Officer Exam syllabus. All the Applicants who want to get Latest Syllabus related information like RBI Officer Grade B Syllabus or Latest Admit Card related details like RBI Officer Grade B Admit Card, you can visit the www.top1.in.
RBI Grade B Officer Exam Pattern 2020
Process of Selection – The overall selection will be based on following three phases –
- Phase-I Online Examination: Objective Type: The Paper for 200 Marks consists of 4 sections: (i) General Awareness (ii) English Language (iii) Quantitative Aptitude and (iv) Reasoning, with a composite time of 120 minutes.
The Pattern of the Phase-I examination is as follows:
- Phase-II Online Examination: Descriptive Test – Phase-II examinations will consist of three papers in MCQ pattern (except Paper-I) – viz
- Interview: 50 Marks: The interview will continue in its existing format.
A Detailed Syllabus of RBI Grade B Exam
RBI Grade B Syllabus 2020
RBI Grade B Phase 1 Syllabus
RBI Grade B Reasoning Syllabus (Total 60 Qs)
- The syllabus for reasoning will cover the following topics
- Alphabet test, numerical operations test, Series test, analogy,
- Analytic reasoning, direction sense test, sitting arrangement,
- Odd man out, classification, coding-decoding, syllogism, blood relations,
- Decision making, input-output, puzzle,
- Number, ranking and time sequence, causes and effect,
- statement and conclusion, statement and assumption, statement and arguments, statement and action courses, passage and conclusions, assertion and reasoning, figure series, word formation series.
RBI Grade B Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus (Total 30 Qs)
- The syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude will cover the following topics
- Number system, HCF and LCM, Number series, numerical problems
- Decimal fractions, square root and cube root
- Average and age’s ratio and proportion
- Simplifications, partnerships, percentage, ratio and proportions
- Profit and loss, simple interest and compound interest
- Probability, data interpretation
- Permutation and combination
- Pie charts, bar graphs, line graphs and mixed graphs.
RBI Grade B English Language Syllabus (Total 30 Qs)
- Spotting grammatical errors
- Ordering of sentences or jumbled up sentences
- Cloze test
- Idioms and phrases
- Phrase substitution
- Fill in the blanks
- Synonyms and antonyms
- One word substitution
- Commonly misspelled words,
RBI Grade B General Awareness Syllabus (Total 80 Qs)
- The General Awareness section will cover banking awareness and will also have a focus on computer section
- Banking terms like Bank Rate, Repo Rate, Currency, and Capital,
- Indian Economy, International Economy,
- GDP, Fiscal and Monetary policy
- Ministers and Ministries,
- World Bank, IMF, UN, ADB, Finance, Shares,
- Books and their authors
- Sports both National and International,
- Government Welfare Schemes
- Candidates must also be acquainted with topics like Computer Basics, Software, and Hardware, MS Office, Operating System, History of Computers, Internet and Networking.
RBI Grade B Phase 2 Examination: The RBI Grade B Phase 2 Examination will cover topics like Economic and Social Issues, English Writing Skills and Finance & Management.
RBI Grade B Phase 2 Syllabus
Paper I- Economic and Social Issues:
- Growth and Development – Measurement of growth of national income and per capita income. Poverty alleviation and Employment, Environment and Sustainable development.
- The social structure of India – Demographic trends in India, Gender issues, social decimation, favoring the underprivileged, human development, Urbanisation and migration, Demographic trends, social movements and political movements, Social Sectors in Health and Education.
- Economic Reforms in India – Industrial and Labour policy, Monetary policy, Fiscal policy, Privatization and Economic planning
- Globalization- Indian Economy opening up to globalization, EXIM policy, Balance of payments, IMF, World bank, WTO, REC,
Study Materials and Books:
Books: 1. Indian Economy: Uma Kapila.(Series of Books) 2. Indian Economy: Mishra Puri. (Latest Edition) 3. Growth and Development: Devraj Ray 4. Sociology: C.N. Shankar Rao
News Papers: 1. Economic Times 2. Hindu 3. Business Standard
Magazines and Bulletins:
Economic and Political Weekly 2. Southern Economist 3. Yojana 4. Business India 5. RBI Bulletins
Reports: 1. World Development Report
- Economic Survey of India
Paper II- English (Writing skills)
The Question paper on English Writing skills aims to assess the writing skills and understanding of the English language.
Paper III- Finance Management
Financial System: Bank Regulators and Financial institutions,
Reserve Bank of India: Monetary policy, Banking System of India, Financial institutions, SIDBI, EXIM, NABARD, NHB,
Financial Markets: Primary and Secondary markets, financial instruments, Developments, etc.
- Risk Management in Banking Sector
- Public-Private partnerships,
- E-governance and Corporate Governance
- Technology in Finance
- Union Budget
Suggested Books & Study Material:
- An introduction to Economics – AW Stonier and D C Hauge
- Monetary Theory and Public Policy – Kenneth Kurihara
- Indian Economy – Mishra and Puri
- Indian Economy – R. Dutt and KPM Sundaram
- Economic Growth and Development – Mayer and Baldwin
- Major economic newspapers and Economic and Political Weekly
- Public Finance – K K Andy and Sundaram
- Financial Management – Prasanna Chandra
Nature and Scope of Management, Roles, Leadership,
Human Resource Development: HRD, Appraisal, and development, Performance counseling, Career planning, training and development, Employee welfare. Motivation and incentives, theories and motivation, Morals and Morale, Building Morale
Communication: Communication Process, Communication Channels, Oral versus Written Communication, Verbal Versus non-verbal communication, Lateral communication, Role of technology in communication
Corporate Governance: Corporate Governance and its methods and mechanism
Suggested books & study material:
- Microeconomics, Student Value Edition (8th edition) by Robert Pindyck, Daniel Rubinfeld
- Intermediate Microeconomics: A modern Approach (8th edition) by Hal R. Varian
- Macroeconomics (2011) by Rudiger Dornbusch, Stanley Fisher, Richard Starz
- Macroeconomics by N. Gregory Mankiw, (Seventh Edition),
- International Economics (2013) by Dominick Salvatore
- International Economics (2011) by Paul Krugman and Maurice Obstfeld
- International Finance and Open Economy Macroeconomics (1993) by Francisco L. RiveraBatiz,
Luis A. Rivera- Batiz
- Public Finance in Theory and Practice (1989) by Richard Abel Musgrave and Peggy B.
- The Concise Oxford Companion to Economics in India, Edited by Kaushik Basu & Annemie
- Indian Economy since Independence (2014) edited by Uma Kapila
- Indian Economy: Performance and Policies (2015) edited by Uma Kapila
- India Development Report (2015) edited by S. Mahendra Dev
Some Helpful Articles Please Check It