Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Syllabus 2020
The Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Syllabus can download only involved competitor in the Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment. Now the Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Syllabus is available on the internet as Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Syllabus 2020 for involved applies. That’s mean who registered for Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment they are only able to consume it. On here various subjects included in the Clerk Written Exam which will keep in mind by the involved aspirants in Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment. The Clerk Posts Written Examination Syllabus, every passionate candidate can check/ download it on the Punjab and Haryana High Court official website which is www.highcourtchd.gov.in.
To receipt of the Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Syllabus 2020, every suitable and passionate candidate may grasp the Clerk information. In this Clerk Upcoming Written Exam, appeared contenders can get know a variety of things if they will use the Clerk Written Exam Syllabus correctly. The Clerk posts are worked in Punjab and Haryana High Court that posts substantial up by able aspirants. The Clerk Exam is really effortless if shortlisted contenders use our described Clerk Exam Pattern and Syllabus with good preparation.
To break the Clerk Written Examination participants can utilize the Clerk Written Exam Syllabus. It’s time to conversation about Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Syllabus 2020 and about this Organization as well as posts; we heard a notification regarding Clerk Posts which were dispatched by Punjab and Haryana High Court. Whole participants, please remind that after publishes Clerk Posts Syllabus, Admit Card will soon announce. So stay in touch with us.
Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – Punjab and Haryana High Court
Total Posts: – Various Openings
Post Name: – Clerk Posts
Selection Mode: – Written Test and Interview
Job Location: – Punjab & Haryana
Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Official Website: – www.highcourtchd.gov.in
Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Exam Pattern 2020
- The Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Syllabus along with Chandigarh High Court Clerk Written Exam available in 02 subjects which is i.e., General Knowledge & English Composition.
- There will be negative marking for every Wrong Answer.
- 1/4 the mark will be reduced for the wrong Answer.
- In Part-I i.e. Word Processing Test, candidates must qualify Computer Typing Test in English at a speed of 30 W.P.M. In Part-II, Candidates should qualify the Spread Sheet Test.
- The Applicants who cracked in the Clerk Written Exam as well as in the Computer Proficiency Test will be called for checking of original testimonials/interaction.
|Sr. No.||Subject||Maximum Marks||Qualifying Marks|
|1.||General Knowledge||50||33% in each subject but no applicants shall be considered to have qualified the written test unless he/she obtains 40% marks in the aggregate of both subjects.|
Chandigarh High Court Clerk Exam Syllabus 2020
Chandigarh High Court Syllabus for Clerk Exam
- General Knowledge.
- English Composition.
- Computer Proficiency Test.
High Court of Chandigarh English Syllabus
- Word, Phrases, Synonyms, Opposites
- Precis Writing
- Translation from English to Hindi
- Letter Writing (formal)
- Summary Writing.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Antonyms.
- Sentence Structure.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Verbal Comprehension passage etc.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Syllabus for General Knowledge
- History of India.
- Geography of India.
- Economic issues in India.
- National news (current).
- International issues.
- Scientific observations.
- Indian Culture.
- New inventions.
- Political Science.
- About India and it’s neighboring countries.
- National and international current affairs.
- Countries and capitals.
- Science and innovations.
- World organizations.
- Famous Places in India.
- Books And Author.
- Important Dates.
- Music & Literature.
- National Dance.
- Tourism spots of Historical Importance
- Famous Places.
- Musical Instruments etc.,