PGCIL Field Engineer Syllabus 2020
The PGCIL Field Engineer Recruitment 2020 on the behalf of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has been described before and now the PGCIL Field Engineer Syllabus is almost ready for those applicants, Who interested in the PGCIL Field Engineer Recruitment and now syllabus. The Syllabus for the upcoming exam is officially announced on here by the authorization of PGCIL. The PGCIL Field Engineer Syllabus 2020 downloads only appeared aspirants. The Field Engineer Jobs Syllabus will also show you every topic in each subject’s information. If applied applicants for Field Engineer Posts Recruitment have cracked the written exam they all those applicants will run away one step to appoint the Field Engineer Posts.
To receiving the PGCIL Field Engineer Syllabus 2020 all contenders are working hard. The Field Engineer is best posts in the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited and the posts will pay you attractive money as salary. The Field Engineer Posts Exam Syllabus, contenders can achieve from the official website of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited i.e. www.powergridindia.com. Now we are going to telling about Power Grid Corporation of India Limited and posts, we heard a notification about Field Engineer Posts which were published by Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.
As you know the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is updating Field Engineer Exam Syllabus with new subjects for new applicants and this the update some information as following our policy, so applicants before attending the exam once more time check the syllabus from here. So visit here and get the entire information regarding Field Engineer Posts Written Examination.
PGCIL Field Engineer Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Total Posts: – 382 Openings
Post Name: – Field Engineer Posts
Selection Mode: – Written Test and Personal Interview
Job Location: – New Delhi
Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Official Website: – www.powergridindia.com
PGCIL Field Engineer Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
PGCIL Field Supervisor Exam Pattern 2020
- The Field Supervisor Written Examination shall be of Objective Type (Each question having four multiple choice answer options) of one-hour duration consisting of two parts.
- Part-I with 60 questions having specific questions from your discipline i.e Electronics & communication.
- Part-II consists of 25 questions on Vocabulary, Verbal Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, Data Sufficiency, Numerical Ability, General Awareness etc.
PGCIL Field Engineer Syllabus 2020
Power Grid Field Engineer Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- Number Systems.
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Work.
- Profit and Loss.
- Problems on Ages.
PGCIL Field Supervisor Syllabus for Reasoning Ability
- Puzzle Test.
- Theme Detection.
- Alphabet Test.
- Eligibility Test.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Series Completion.
- Statement – Conclusions.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Situation Reaction Test.
PGCIL Filed Engineer Syllabus for General Awareness
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Indian Constitution.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Scientific Research.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Countries & Capitals.
- General Politics.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
PGCIL Field Engineer Syllabus for General Awareness
- History of India.
- Geography of India.
- Economic issues in India.
- National news (current).
- International issues.
- Scientific observations.
- Indian Culture.
- New inventions.
- Political Science.
- About India and it’s neighboring countries.
- National and international current affairs.
- Countries and capitals.
- Science and innovations.
- World organizations.
- Famous Places in India.
Achieve the PGCIL Field Engineer Syllabus 2020 by Visiting Below Link: