Latest details about the NPSC Combined Technical Services Exam Recruitment 2020 and NPSC Combined Technical Services Exam Syllabus, applicants can use this web page to get details about Medical Officer and Sub-divisional Officer Posts Written Examination. The Medical Officer and Sub-divisional Officer Posts are only a few posts and keep remember that if you do not prepare correctly like as per the NPSC Combined Technical Services Exam Syllabus, Model Papers, all appeared aspirants cannot crack the Medical Officer and Sub-divisional Officer Exam. To achieving the info regarding NPSC Combined Technical Services Exam Syllabus 2020 applicants check the info which is built for those applicants who had applied for Medical Officer and Sub-divisional Officer Posts Written Exam.
Contenders, if you want to find the NPSC Combined Technical Services Exam Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern but you do not find it. To getting the NPSC Combined Technical Services Exam Syllabus all applicants arrive on the official website of the Nagaland Public Service Commission which provides you true and correct details. For Medical Officer and Sub-divisional Officer Posts, you have applied previously check all the mentioned details. Now it’s time to tell regarding Nagaland Public Service Commission and posts, we listen to a notification about Medical Officer and Sub-divisional Officer Posts which were published by Nagaland Public Service Commission.
NPSC Combined Technical Services Exam Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – Nagaland Public Service Commission
Total Posts: – Various
Post Name: – Combined Technical Services Posts
Selection Mode: – Written Examination / Interview
Job Location: – Nagaland
Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Official Website: – www.npsc.co.in
NPSC Combined Technical Services Exam Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
NPSC Combined Technical Service Exam Pattern 2020
- Nagaland Public Service Commission Combined Technical Service Examination is of three parts. This is General English, General Knowledge, (Combined) Question papers and the remaining two are Technical papers.
- The Examination Pattern of NPSC CTS Exam for Medical Officer and Sub Divisional Officer is as follows.
Exam pattern of NPSC Combined Technical Services Exam
|i)||(a) General English General Knowledge(Combined)||200||3 Hours|
|ii)||Technical Subject – Paper I||200||3 Hours|
|iii)||Technical Subject – Paper II||200||3 Hours|
NPSC CTS Exam Pattern – General English Paper
The components of the combined paper on General English and General Knowledge are as follows
|ii)||Precise writing||2×10 = 20|
|iii)||Amplification||2×10 = 20|
|iv)||Construction of sentences &Grammar||20|
|(v)||General Knowledge, comprising of current Events, general science, mental ability, Indian History, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography, With a combination of objective type and short Descriptive answers||100|
- Nagaland PSC Combined Technical Service Examinations comprises of two Papers Technical paper -1 and Technical Paper – 2.
- NPSC CTS Technical Paper 1 and 2 are objective type.
- Each paper of the Nagaland PSC Combined Technical Service Exam consisting of 200 questions with one mark for each correct answer.
- Negative marking criteria will be there for the NPSC CTS Examination.
NPSC CTS Medical Officer, Sub-Divisional Officer Syllabus 2020
NPSC Medical Officer, Sub-Divisional Officer Syllabus – General English
- Tenses/Sequence of Tenses.
- Voice: Active and Passive.
- Narration: Direct and Indirect.
- Transformation of Sentences
- Use of Articles and Determiners.
- Use of Prepositions.
- Synonyms and Antonyms.
- One word substitution.
- Confusable words.
- Comprehension of a given passage.
- Knowledge of writing letters
- Translation of Simple Sentences from Hindi to English and vice-versa.
- Forming new words by using prefixes and suffixes.
NPSC Combined Technical Service Examination – General Knowledge
- History of India.
- International issues.
- Economic problems in India.
- Geography of India.
- National News (current).
- Indian Culture.
- Scientific observations.
- Political Science.
- Famous Places in India.
- About India and it’s neighboring countries.
- World organizations.
- Countries and capitals.
- Science and innovations.
- New inventions.
- National and international current affairs.
- Books And Author.
- Important Dates.
- Famous Places.
- National Dance.
- Music & Literature.
- Tribes, Artists.
- Tourism spots of Historical Importance
- Musical Instruments etc.