The online exam for NAICL AO will be conducted onMarch 2nd, 2018. You can start your preparation for NIACL Exam now to give your best shot at the exam. The tips we have shared in this article will help you strategize your study schedule.
Before starting with this article, let’s have a look at the Exam Dates & Exam Pattern for NIACL AO Exam.
Important Exam Dates for NIACL Recruitment 2018
|Exam Event||Exam Dates|
|Starting Date of Online Application||10th December 2018|
|Last Date of Online Registration||26th December 2018|
|Phase 1 Online Exam date (Objective)||30th January 2019|
|Phase 2 Online Exam (Objective)||2nd March 2019|
Detailed NIACL Exam Pattern for Prelims 2018
|Subject||Max Marks||Duration for each section|
|English Language||30||20 mins|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 mins|
You can attempt the exam in Hindi or English, apart from English Language test.
- You need to secure section wise passing marks to get to Mains.
- Negative Marking – In case of wrong answer one-fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted.
NIACL AO Subject-Wise Preparation Tips
Scoring marks in English section can get tricky if you believe in last minute preparation. But with a habit of learning new words on a daily basis, this section can become a piece of cake for you.
- To be able to score good in this section you must read newspapers on daily basis, especially the editorial section.
- Try different techniques to learn as many words as possible each day. You can try making flashcards.
- Grammar section remains to be the key differentiating factor. If you are good at Grammar, you are already having a lead at the score.
- Attempt questions from Previous Years’ Papers and Mock Tests to familiarize yourself with the different question patterns asked in various exams.
Reasoning section consists of Verbal and Non-verbal Reasoning. What is required for this section is analytical skills and your ability to think critically to be able to attempt questions from this section.
- The only way through for this section is practice. The more you practice, the better you get at speed and accuracy.
- Make sure to solve Free Practice Questions available online.
- Keep on practicing the Reasoning Quizzes.
- Many questions come with a set of steps to follow in order to complete a question. Practice these types of questions to get a better hold at them.
- Try Live Tests to aid your online exam preparation.
- Try covering the easier questions first as they are a sure shot at a good score.
- Quantitative Aptitude section is usually Formulae based. So make it a habit to memorize all the required formulae to attempt questions from important topics.
- Don’t make long lists, many sources provide a bunch of formulae for various questions. Their motive is to cut down the time consumption but memorizing too many formulae has the disadvantage of added confusion at the last hour, so try to avoid this practice.
- Keep your practice on point with the Quant Quizzes available online. They provide you the daily dose for Quant Practice.
NIACL AO General Preparation Tips
- Set a Realistic Goal – All of us have a different point of view regarding the study approach. Create a goal for yourself considering how much time you require for each subject.
- Study Schedule – Allot more time for the topics that need additional attention and practice but make sure to keep some time for the easier ones too.
- Analyze – Analyze your level of preparation with each mock test.
- Practice Live Test – A few websites provide the facility of practicing free tests in live test environment which helps you in getting the real-time feel of the exam. You can also opt for this option to aid your preparation.
Hello, I am Shivani Singh an Experienced writer in Jobs and Education sector Past Three Year. Apart from this, I am a Career Consultant. I love writing and my hobbies are listening to music and reading Magazines.