MRPL Technician Apprentice Syllabus 2020
To know about the Technician Apprentice Posts Written Examination they all of you need to check/ download MRPL Technician Apprentice Syllabus 2020 by the Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited website which is www.mrpl.co.in. Few days before MRPL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2020 was published to collect very zeal applicants for Technician Apprentice Post still, a number of worried applicants had applied for MRPL Technician Apprentice Recruitment. So to get the MRPL Technician Apprentice Syllabus 2020 involved opponent in the MRPL Technician Apprentice Recruitment checks it today. Generally, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited is produced employment chance on big scale.
Before attaining the MRPL Technician Apprentice Syllabus every engaged contender, prepare for Technician Apprentice Exam through it. The Technician Apprentice Posts Exam is really effortless as per the previous examination. The Technician Apprentice posts are worked in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited that posts big up by able aspirants. In this Technician Apprentice Upcoming Written Exam, applicants in MRPL Technician Apprentice Recruitment may know numbers of things if they will use the Technician Apprentice Exam Syllabus rules.
To get break in the Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited as a Technician Apprentice Posts can exploit the Technician Apprentice Written Exam Syllabus. Check details concerning MRPL Technician Apprentice Syllabus 2020 we heard a notification regarding 189 Technician Apprentice Posts which were dispatched by Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited. In this Technician Apprentice Written Examination, a lot of subjects include.
MRPL Technician Apprentice Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited
Total Posts: – 189 Openings
Post Name: – Technician Apprentice Posts
Selection Mode: – Written Test & Interview
Job Location: – Katipalla (Mangalore)
Exam Date: – Update Soon
Official Website: – www.mrpl.co.in
MRPL Technician Apprentice Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
MRPL Technician Apprentice Exam Pattern 2020
The written Examination Paper consist Four Section:-
- General Knowledge.
- The MRPL Question paper will come in both languages.
- Duration of the exam will be 1 Hour.
|Sr. No||Name of the Sections|
MRPL Technician Apprentice Exam Syllabus 2020
MRPL Apprentice Exam Syllabus for English
- Correction of Sentences.
- Change Direct to Indirect/Indirect to Direct.
- Use of Adjective.
- Change Active to Passive/Passive to Active Voice.
- Synonyms and Antonyms.
- Meanings of difficult words.
- Determiners(use of an any, etc.).
MRPL Technician Apprentice Syllabus for Science Subject
- Work, Energy, and Power.
- Laws of Motion
- Heat Thermodynamics.
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism.
- Electromagnetic Waves.
- Principles of Communication.
- Physical World and Measurement.
- The Motion of System of Particles & Rigid Body.
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current.
- Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices.
- Nutrition and Health.
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations.
- Organic Chemistry.
- Metals and Non-Metals.
- Computer Science.
- Physiology and Human Diseases.
MRPL Syllabus for Mathematics Subject
- Quadratic Equations.
- Complex Numbers.
- Relations and Functions.
- Sequences and Series.
- Conic Sections.
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates.
- Exponential and Logarithmic Series.
- Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Probability Function.
- Applications of Derivatives.
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem.
- Definite Integrals.
MRPL Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Current Affairs.
- Critical National Facts about India.
- Common Names.
- Capitals and Currencies.
- Culture and Religion.
- Heritage and Arts.
- Freedom Movement.
- Sports: championships / No of Players, Winners / Terms / Defense, Wars, and Neighbors.
- Eminent Personalities.
- Geography: Mountains, Soil, Rivers, Ports, Inland Harbours.
- National :Sport or Flower /Bird / Animal/Song / Anthem / Flag / Monuments.