MPPSC Veterinary Asst Surgeon Syllabus 2020
The MPPSC Veterinary Asst Surgeon Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern are now applicable on our website. Contenders, who are going to attend the Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam to appoint in the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. Itâ€™s time to get the entire details of MPPSC Veterinary Asst Surgeon Exam Pattern 2020 with Syllabus by using our web portal i.e. www.JGuide.in. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for various posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon. Contenders who are eligible in working with the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission government can apply for these jobs.
Here we are delivering MPPSC Veterinary Asst Surgeon Syllabus 2020 along with Exam Pattern. The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission connected the recruitment Advertisement for 188 Posts. In this web post, we are delivering the exam pattern in detail. By knowing the Sanitary Inspector Syllabus & exam pattern, participants will get an idea regarding the Veterinary Assistant Surgeon written exam.
MPPSC Veterinary Asst Surgeon Syllabus Details:
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to conduct the MPPSC Veterinary Asst Surgeon Syllabus 2020 written exam to sorted out desirable contenders from applied candidates and only those applicants selected who crack the Veterinary Assistant Surgeon examination with good marks. This time aspirants need to do hard work form the content delivered below for MPPSC Veterinary Asst Surgeon Recruitment 2020 of various Vacancies.
MPPSC Veterinary Asst Surgeon Syllabus Short Highlights:
Name of the Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Posts Name: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
Selection Process: Written Exam & Document Verification
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Exam Date: Updated Soon
Official Website: www.mppsc.nic.in
MPPSC Veterinary Asst Surgeon Syllabus & Exam Pattern Full Detail â€“
MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern 2020
|Exam Type||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Written Exam||150||300 Marks||2 Hours|
|Total Marks||335 Marks|
MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2020
MPPSC Veterinary Asst Surgeon Syllabus
- The role of livestock and their products in the Indian economy and human health.
- Current livestock programs and policies of state and Nation.
- Constraints to the livestock development programs.
- Animal Nutrition
- Nutritional terms and definitions.
- Classification and composition of feeds and fodders including forest grasses.
- Antinutritional factors and toxins in feeds and fodders.
- Nutritional deficiency and its influence on livestock performance.
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Breeding of important species of zoo/wild animals.
- Breeding livestock for high performance and disease resistance.
- Nature of DNA and RNA-their models and functions.
- Applications of recombinant DNA technology.
- Principles of genetics.
- Veterinary Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry
- Gross study of bones, joints, muscles of a skeleton.
- Mechanism of respiration.
- General functions of blood and its constituents.
- Hormonal control of Lactogenesis.
- Environmental factors affecting animal production
- Veterinary Microbiology, Pathology, Parasitology, and Pharmacology
- Etiology, morphology, life cycle.
- Transmission, pathogenesis, symptoms etc.
- Organs/tissues/cells of Immune system.
- Infection and immunity; type and grades of immunity.
- Serological reactions and modern diagnostic techniques.
MPPSC Veterinary Asst Surgeon Syllabus â€“ Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health
- Environmental hygiene.
- The role of the veterinarian in public health.
- Livestock products and by-products about public health.
- Legislation and International (OIE, WTO) national food safety standards.
- Socio-economic impact of zoonotic diseases in India.
- Control of environmental pollutants.
MPPSC Veterinary Asst Surgeon Syllabus – Veterinary Medicine
- Diagnosis and treatment of various clinical manifestations of animals.
- Animal welfare and ethics.
- Common offenses against animals, SPCA.
- Animal Welfare Board of India, NGOs.
- Laws relating to offenses affecting public health
- Veterinary Extension and Animal Husbandry
- Livestock farming systems in rural India.
- Improved A.H. practices-rural upliftment.
- Communication technologies.
- Livestock economics, marketing, and business management.
- Livestock contribution to national economy.
Process to Download MPPSC Veterinary Asst Surgeon Syllabus 2020:
- First a fall, visit the Official Website that is www.mppsc.nic.in.
- Check the link like MPPSC Veterinary Asst Surgeon Exam Pattern/ Syllabus.
- Press on it syllabus, then syllabus will be shown on display.
- Then Download it by using appropriate.
- Take a print out of Syllabus & prepare according to Syllabus.
Direct Link to Download MPPSC Veterinary Asst Surgeon Exam Syllabus
Official Website â€“ www.mppsc.nic.inKnow More about Vacancies in Madhya Pradesh RegionRead More Articles on MPPSC