MCGM Labour Syllabus 2020
We are here to supply the MCGM Labour Syllabus 2020 latest syllabus, are you ready guys to receiving the Labour (Group D) Exam Syllabus. The syllabus of Labour (Group D) is only useful for who applied for MCGM Labour Recruitment. Those eager contenders who continuously preparing for MCGM Labour Exam they can use the entire syllabus and ask the question if you have any problem. As you know through the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) biggest company candidate who has appeared can get the job over there. To know official notification about Labour (Group D) Written Exam checks the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) on www.mcgm.gov.in site.
Each applicant of MCGM Labour Syllabus 2020 does prepare for Labour (Group D) Exam. Here you can check entire exam pattern along with syllabus of Labour (Group D) Posts. As per the unconfined details, the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) is published every year lots of recruitment break. We suggest, in the Labour (Group D) Exam which subjects will come mentioned here.
To known every updates regarding MCGM Labour Syllabus stay tuned with the Labour (Group D) Posts Syllabus web post. All applicants who applied in the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) for MCGM Labour Recruitment get ready for prepare for Exam. Interested candidates may also check the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) official site for the syllabus. As you know, the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) announced the MCGM Labour Recruitment, to conduct the Labour (Group D) Written Test and Interview for the appeared applicants.
MCGM Labour Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC)
Total Posts: – 1388 Vacancies
Post Name: – Labour (Group D) Posts
Selection Mode: – Online Written Examination
Job Location: – Mumbai, Maharashtra
Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Official Website: – www.mcgm.gov.in
MCGM Labour Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
At last but not least, we tell you about our facility, all the candidates who want to get Latest Syllabus linked information like MCGM Labour Syllabus 2020 or Newest Admit Card attached detailed details such as MCGM Labour Admit Card, you can visit the www.top1.in confidently. Check the full page of MCGM Labour Syllabus and download the pdf file of Labour (Group D) Exam syllabus.
MCGM Group D Exam Pattern 2020
|4||Arithmetic & Reasoning||25|
MCGM Group D Class IV Exam Syllabus 2020
Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Labour Syllabus â€“ Mathematics
- Rational Numbers.
- Squares, Square Roots.
- Cube, Cube Roots.
- Algebraic Expressions.
- Rational and Irrational Numbers.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Shapes, Volumes, Areas, Length Etc.,
MCGM Group D Syllabus General Studies
- Current Affairs.
- General Knowledge of Science.
- History of State And Country.
- Sports-Related News. Latest Events.
- Persons in Headlines.
- Name of Ministers.
Greater Mumbai Municipal Corporation MCGM Group D Syllabus for General Maths
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Systems
- Pipes and Cisterns
- H.C.F. and L.C.M
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation
- Time and Work
- Mixture and Allegation
- Boats and Streams
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Discounts etc.
Mumbai BMC MCGM Labour Syllabus for the English Language
- Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings in Column B.
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article Fill in the blanks with appropriate Proposition
- Select the right Question Tag
- Select the correct Tense Select the proper Voice
- Fill in the blanks (Participle, Infinitive, Gerund)
- Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Object, Verbâ€¦.)
- Blanks with correct â€˜Homophones.â€™
- Find out the Error (Articles, Adjective, Adverb, Prepositions, Noun, Verb)
- Select the correct sentence
- Find out the odd words (Verb, Adverb, Noun, Adjective)
- Select the right Plural forms
- Identify the phrase (Simple, Complex, Compound Sentences)
- Identify the correct Degree.
- Form a new word by blending the words.
- Form compound words (Eg: Gerund+Noun, Noun+Verb )
Download the MCGM Labour Syllabus 2020 by Visiting Below Link: