MAT Syllabus 2020
Welcome you all who being here to achieve the MAT Syllabus, Please read out the complete page. All the aspirants of Management Aptitude Test Written Exam ready for check/ download the MAT Syllabus 2020 dispersed by the All India Management Association website which is www.aima.in. Formerly MAT Online Application Form 2020 was described to find out dedication contenders for Management Aptitude Test still, a number of promising applicants had participated for MAT Online Application Form. So to obtain the MAT Syllabus 2020 involved job viewers in the MAT Online Application Form checks it at the moment.
Before accomplishing the MAT Syllabus 2020 all desirous applicants do prepare for Management Aptitude Test Exam. The Management Aptitude Test Exam is really normal. If participatory doesn’t know concerning MAT Syllabus download way, check below-mentioned paragraph. The Management Aptitude Test candidates will work in All India Management Association. In this Management Aptitude Test Upcoming Written Exam, applicants in MAT Online Application Form may know more than a few things used the Management Aptitude Test Exam Syllabus subjects.
To get admission in the All India Management Association by clearing the Management Aptitude Test can use the Management Aptitude Test Written Exam Syllabus. Check details concerning MAT Syllabus 2020 we heard a notification regarding Management Aptitude Test which were dispatched by All India Management Association. In this Management Aptitude Test Written Exam, a lot of subjects include. The All India Management Association conducts the Management Aptitude Test every year to find the talented students and provide admission in All India Management Association on a large scale.
MAT Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – All India Management Association
Exam Name: – Management Aptitude Test
Selection Mode: – Entrance Examination
Job Location: – Across India
Exam Date: – Update Soon
Official Website: – www.aima.in
MAT Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
To test knowledge of candidates in English, questions related to English are asked. It includes sections like:
- Unseen Passage
- English Vocabulary
- Spotting Errors and others
- Fill In the Blanks
- Jumbled paragraphs
- Sentence Correction
- Foreign language words used in English
- Sentence completion
- Sentence correction
- Odd man out
- One word substitution
- Different usage of same word etc.
|Geometry, (Lines, angles, Triangles, Spheres,|
Rectangles, Cube, Cone etc)
|Ratios and Proportion||Arithmetic mean|
|In-equations Quadratic and linear equations||Harmonic mean|
|Profit & Loss||Mode|
|Averages,||Number Base System|
|Work and time||Alligation & Mixture|
|HCF & LCM||Pipes and Cisterns|
|Geometric Progression||Set Theory|
|Binomial Expansion||Venn diagram|
|Probability||Maxima & Minima Progression,|
|Permutations Combinations||Surds & Indices|
Data Analysis & Sufficiency:
Data is given in form of tables, charts or graphs. In this section it is tested that how applicants can interpret the given data and answer questions based on it.
- Column graphs
- Bar Graphs
- Line charts
- Pie Chart
- Venn Diagrams
- Data Sufficiency
- Intelligence & Critical Reasoning:
- Visual reasoning
- Assertion and reasons
- Statements and assumptions
- Identifying valid inferences
- Identifying arguments
- Statements and conclusions
- Cause and Effect
- Identifying probably true probably false
- Definitely true definitely false kind of statement
- Linear arrangements
- Matrix arrangements (Puzzles, Syllogisms, Functions)
- Family tree – identifying relationship among group of people
- Symbol Based problems
- Coding and decoding
- Sequencing etc.
- Indian & Global Environment:
- In this section question will be based on following topics:
- Current Affairs
- Punch line of companies
- Top officials of big companies
- Major corporate events
- Famous award and prizes
- World Records
- Books and authors
- International organizations
- Important quotations
- Social issues
- Politics etc.
Must Read Before Participate:
- MAT examination is conducted in both the online as well as offline that is Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test.
- Applicants may select any one of the mode in both the type of examination there will be 200 questions.
- There are five sections and each section will carry 40 marks.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- There is Negative Marking also for every wrong answer ¼ marks is deducted.
- The question paper will consist of the five sections mainly language comprehension, mathematical skills, data analysis and sufficiency, intelligence and critical reasoning and Indian and Global Environment.
MAT Exam Pattern 2020
- MAT entrance test consists of 5 parts / sections,
- Each section includes 40 questioning from the following topics in table
- There is total 200 questions (1 mark each), which should be attempted by the candidates within 150 minutes.
- The examination Syllabus is given below –
|Section No.||Section Name||Questions||Time Suggested (Minutes)|
|III||Data Analysis & Sufficiency||40||35|
|IV||Intelligence & Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|V||Indian & Global Environment||40||15|
Best Study Material for MAT:
- Mission MBA guide by B.S. Sijwali and Tarun Goyal by Arihant
- MAT entrance exam with practice CD by GKP
- The Pearson MAT super course with CD by Pearson
- Study package for MAT by Arun Sharma
- 10 challengers MAT: 10 mock tests for MAT by Dharmendra Mittal
- MAT score accelerator by Disha publications
- MAT solved papers by Disha experts
- 10 mock test papers for MAT by Carrier launchers
- Barron’s guide for MAT by Eugene D.Jaffe
- MAT Entrance guide by Deepak Aggarwal
What Mode Should I Select for MAT?
Contenders who are going to appear in the Management Aptitude Test Examination may check the difference between both the Paper Based Test and Computer Based Test:
Offline Mode: All the interested and eligible contenders need to bring Pen, HB-Pencils, Erasers and Sharper with him/her on the examination day at respective exam center which is usually offered on a single day to all Applicants.
Online Mode: In these way contenders sits in front of a computer and the questions are accessible on the computer monitor and the contenders submits the answers through the use of keyboard or mouse. Every computer is linked to a server, which prepares the question set and provides it to the applicants on the computer.
Things to Keep In Mind:
In Computer Based Test it is the liability of the appeared applicants to have complete knowledge of keyboard and mouse operation before appearing in the test and AIMA is not accountable for the same.
Some Helpful Articles Please Check It