Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam Syllabus 2020
All the applicants of Engineering Services Examination ready for gathering the Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam Syllabus 2020 which mentioned by the Public Service Commission Maharashtra. After filling the Online Application Form of Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam each & every contender ready to get the Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam Syllabus along with previous papers In the past MPSC Engineering Services 2020 Online Application Form was dispersed to find out interested contenders for Engineering Services Exam. After listening to the latest announcement of Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam Online Application Form huge contenders did apply on or before the last date.
Whole applicants of Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam Syllabus 2020 do prepare for Engineering Services Exam. In this Engineering Services Exam Upcoming Written Exam, appeared applicants of Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam Online Application Form may check the Engineering Services Exam Syllabus Subjects. As per the announced details, the Public Service Commission Maharashtra is published every year lots of jobs opportunity. If appeared contenders of Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam are not arranged as per the syllabus they can’t crack the exam.
Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam Pattern 2020 Pdf
To grab official info about Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam Syllabus 2020 we saw a notification regarding Engineering Services Exam Posts which were dispatched by Public Service Commission Maharashtra. You can use the Engineering Services Exam Written Exam Syllabus. All applicants who applied in the Public Service Commission Maharashtra for Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam Online Application Form get ready for Exam. We always try to provide you latest details of Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam Syllabus as per search requirement.
Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – Public Service Commission Maharashtra
Total Posts: – Various Openings
Post Name: – Engineering Services Exam
Selection Mode: – Written Exam or Personal Interview
Job Location: – Maharashtra
Prelims Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Mains Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Official Website: – www.mpsc.gov.in / mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam Admit Card 2020
Finally, we are mentioning you that on here you acquire the Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern along with old previous papers without giving any kind of charges almost free. So first of all, read the Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam Syllabus 2020 and then download the pdf file for bringing home. Competitive, without using the Engineering Services Exam Written Examination Syllabus material you cannot crack the Engineering Services Exam. So use the Maharashtra State Engineering Services Exam syllabus to crack the Engineering Services Exam Examination.
MPSC ESE Prelims Exam Pattern 2020
The Maharashtra State Engineering Services Exam Pattern is in a two parts Mains and Prelims by Following is the Exam Pattern for Group A & B Combined Prelims & Main Exam. Interested and eligible applicants should refer the Maharashtra Engineering Service Exam Pattern before applying for the exam.
|Paper||Subject||No of Questions||Marks||Medium|
|General Studies||20||20||Marathi, English|
|Engineering Aptitude Test||60||60||English|
MPSC Engineering Services Mains Exam Pattern
|Sr. No||Subject||Code||Medium||Total Questions & Marks|
|1.||Electrical Engineering Paper I||022||English||100/200|
|2.||E.E Electrical Engineering Paper II||023||English||100/200|
|3.||Mechanical Engg Paper I||963||English||100/200|
|4.||Mech Engineering Paper II||964||English||100/200|
|5.||Architectural Engineering Paper I||018||English||100/200|
|6.||Architectural Engg Paper II||019||English||100/200|
MPSC State Engineering Service Exam Syllabus 2020
Maharashtra PSC ESE Prelims Syllabus
MPSC SES Exam Syllabus for English
- Common Vocabulary.
- Sentence structure.
- Use of Idioms & phrases and their meaning.
- Comprehension of the passage.
Maharashtra Engineering Services Syllabus for General Studies
- Indian Economy,
- Maharashtra History (1857 to 1990), Geography.
- Indian Imports – Exports.
- The government in National Development, Collaborators,
- The role of Rural Banks.
- Government Economics.
- Five years Plan.
- Indian State Administration.
- Worldwide, Current Affairs in India.
- Causes of Increased Growth.
MSES Exam Syllabus for Aptitude Test
- Applied Mechanics
- Partial Differentiation.
- Linear Differential Equations.
- Differentiation under Integral Sign.
- Numerical Integration ( Trapezoidal, Simpson’s 1/3, Simpson’s 3/8 rule).
- Double Integration.
- Triple Integration & application of Multiple Integrals.
- Engineering Mechanics
- The system of Coplanar Forces.
- The condition of equilibrium for concurrent forces, Parallel forces and Non-concurrent Non-Parallel general system of forces & couples.
- Laws of friction.
- Cone of friction.
- Equilibrium of bodies on the inclined plane.
- Kinematics of particle.
- Elements of Civil Engineering
- Materials and Construction (Use of basic materials, Substructure, Superstructure, Introduction to automation in construction etc).
- Uses of maps and field surveys (Various types of maps and their uses, Modern survey method using levels, Conducting simple and differential leveling for seeking out various benchmarks etc).
- Elements of Mechanical Engineering
- Heat transfer.
- Power plants.
- Machine elements.
- Power Transmission Devices.
- Materials used in Engineering and their Application Metals.
- Introduction to Manufacturing processes and Their Applications.
- Machine Tools (Basic elements, Working principle, and types of operations) Lathe Machine.
- Electrical Engineering Elements
- D.C. circuits.
- A.C. Circuits.
- Three phase circuits.
- Single phase transformer.
MPSC Engineering Services Mains Exam Syllabus 2020
Maharashtra Engineering (Electrical) Services Syllabus for Electrical Engg
- Work, Power, and Energy, Resistance, capacitance, and inductance.
- Basics of electromagnetic and electrostatic, series.
- Fundamentals of energy conversion.
- Speed control of single phase and three phase induction motors.
- The principle, types of synchronous motors.
- Analog and Digital electronics fundamentals, devices and characteristics.
- Amplifier and oscillator circuits, Operational amplifier, Gates, flip-flops etc.
- Sensors and transducers.
- Power Devices.
- Power generation in India and Maharashtra, Renewable Generation.
- Calculation of sag and tension in the transmission of lines.
- The principle of circuit breaking, arc extinction and arc interruption for and DC breaker.
- Specification of impulse wave, multistage impulse generator.
- Energy scenario in India, Energy policies, pricing, and reforms.
- Basic terms in lighting systems and features, lamp types and their features.
- DG set selection and installation factors.
- Energy performance assessment of DG sets.
- Pump types and characteristics.
- HVAC and refrigeration system.
- Underground cable and cable accessories.
- Substation design.
MSES Mechanical Engg Syllabus
- Applied Thermodynamics.
- Fluid Mechanics and Turbomachinery.
- Heat Transfer.
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Internal Combustion Engine.
- Power Plant Engineering.
- Renewable Energy Sources (Solar Energy, Wind Energy).
- The strength of Materials.
- Theory of Machines and Vibration.
- The design of Machine Elements.
- Materials Technology.
- Production Process, Planning, and Control.
- Mechanical Measurements.
MPSC Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Building Construction & Materials.
- The strength of materials.
- Theory of structures.
- Structural analysis.
- Steel structures.
- The design of reinforced concrete structures.
- Pre-stressed Concrete.
- Construction Planning and Management.
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation.
- Geotechnical Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Fluid Machines.
- Engineering Hydrology.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Highway Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering