KPSC Group A B C Syllabus 2020
The Group A, Group B, and Group C Posts Written Examination Syllabus, every talented candidate can check/ download it on the Karnataka Public Service Commission website which is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. The KPSC Group A B C Recruitment 2020 through the Karnataka Public Service Commission assortment commission has been distributed to those engrossed applicants who searched jobs in Karnataka Public Service Commission. The KPSC Group A B C Syllabus 2020 downloads only involved competitor in the KPSC Group A B C Recruitment. And now the KPSC Group A B C Syllabus is available on the internet as KPSC Group A B C Syllabus 2020 for involved applies. That’s mean who registered for KPSC Group A B C Recruitment they are only able to consume it. The Group A, Group B, and Group C posts are worked in Karnataka Public Service Commission that posts filling up by gifted aspirants.
To receipt of the KPSC Group A B C Syllabus 2020, every able and expert candidate may grasp the Group A, Group B, and Group C Exam getting details on this web page. By having this fair break the Karnataka Public Service Commission Assortment Penal devolve you next option which is interview on the behalf of Group A, Group B, and Group C Posts Written Exam but memories that who attend the exam only those able for Group A, Group B, and Group C Post Interview. The Group A, Group B, and Group C Posts Exam is extremely effortless if chosen contenders use our provided Group A, Group B, and Group C Exam Pattern and Syllabus with good preparation.
To break the Group A, Group B, and Group C Written Examination participants can utilize the Group A, Group B, and Group C Written Exam Syllabus. It’s time to conversation about KPSC Group A B C Syllabus 2020 and Karnataka Public Service Commission and posts; we heard a notification regarding Group A, Group B, and Group C Posts which were dispatched by Karnataka Public Service Commission. Each applicant also reminiscent after announcing Group A, Group B, and Group C Posts Syllabus that Group A, Group B, and Group C Posts Admit Card is going to send out very soon. So stay in touch with us.
KPSC Group A B C Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – Karnataka Public Service Commission
Total Posts: – Various Vacancies
Post Name: – Group A, Group B, and Group C Posts
Selection Mode: – Written Test and Interview
Job Location: – Karnataka
Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Official Website: – www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC Group A B C Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
KPSC Teaching and Non-Teaching Exam Pattern 2020
- Karnataka PSC Technical and Non-Technical Exam Pattern consists of objective type multiple choice set-up questions.
- Each wrong answer carries 0.25 Negative marking and type of exam is online.
- Computer-based Competitive Examination.
- The Karnataka PSC Group A, B, C Exam Pattern is most essential to know the marks which are allotted for each section.
|1.||Paper 1||General Paper||100||1 hr 30 minutes|
|2.||Paper 2||Specific Paper||100||2 hrs|
Karnataka PSC Group A, B, C Exam Syllabus 2020
KPSC Teaching & Non-Teaching Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Awards and Honors.
- General Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Books and Authors.
- Important Days.
- International & National Organizations.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian History.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- General Science.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian National Movement.
KPSC Group A, B & C Syllabus for English/ Kannada
- Error Detection.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Translation of Sentences.
- Plural Forms
- Vocabulary etc.
Karnataka PSC Teaching Non-Teaching Syllabus for Physics
- Laws of motion.
- Kinetic theory.
- Units and measurements.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Alternating current.
- Current electricity.
- Communication systems.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Wave optics.
- Work, energy, and power.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Physical world.
- Motion in a plane.
KPSC Group A, B, C Syllabus for Chemistry
- The s – block elements.
- Organic chemistry
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Surface chemistry.
- Atomic structure.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Solid state.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- P-block elements.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- States of matter: gasses and liquids.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
KPSC Teaching Non-Teaching Syllabus for Biology
- Genetics, Cytogenetics & Plant Breeding.
- Biochemistry & Plant Physiology.
- Mycology & Plant Pathology.
- Ecology & Environment.
- Viruses, Bacteria & Algae.
- Angiosperms Morphology Taxonomy & Embryology.
- Biotechnology, etc.
Karnataka PSC Teaching & Non-Teaching Syllabus for Computer Knowledge
- MS Office.
- MS Word.
- Internet Usage.
- MS Excel.
- Introduction to Computer Science.
- MS PowerPoint.
- Workplace Productivity Tools.
- PC Software and Office Automation.
- Computer Software & Hardware
Some Helpful Articles Please Check It