Exams are one of the general methods to judge a person on their skills. Exams not only compel students to learn but also makes bold to face challenges in life. Types of exams such as Government exams and Private exams are conducted across India. Government exams are usually for the government Jobs and private exams are usually for private jobs. Jobs are important to everyone in society because they provide workers with personal feelings of self-worth and satisfaction. It helps in developing oneself and the country economically. People usually prefer Government jobs because it ensures that an employee’s future is secured even after retirement as opposed to a private sector job. With a private company, an employee needs to plan and take care of his or her future at each point in time. The private sector has been considered to have some of the most volatile jobs. Government or sarkari jobs are considered to be stable. People usually prefer government jobs due to various reasons, some of them are:
Government Exams and Jobs
- Job security
- Better retirement policy
- Relocation doesn’t mean a change of jobs
- Public and national holidays
- Flexibility and more leaves
- Better work-life balance
- Low Work stress
But, there are benefits such as high salary, which attracts people towards the private sector. In it, a lot of money being paid instead of the benefits that people can get over a period of time. There are more development opportunities in the private sector. Other than high salary and growth, not many benefits are provided in the private sector. So, people prefer government jobs.
There are various government exams known as sarkari exams are conducted across India for Defence, Banking, PSUs, Insurance etc. Other exams include SBI PO, SBI SO, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC JE, UPSC, OICL, UIIC, NDA etc. The government exams are for the banking sector, State administration, Railways, Telecom etc. Most popular exams are Bank PO exams, NDA, SSC, UPSC and Railway exams.
- SSC Examination is conducted to recruit staff to various posts in ministries and departments of the Government of India.
- It is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission for the staff for various Group B and Group C posts inside the respective departments.
- In the exam, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension are asked.
- Candidates who are applying for the posts must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- There is a different age limit for different posts, usually, are upper- the limit is 30 years of age.
- Railways provide major employment in the country. The number of vacancies to be filled through this recruitment last time was approximately 60,000.
- Railways have various posts such as track maintainer Grade IV (Trackman), Pointsman, Gateman, Switchman etc. Some other posts are Helpers in electrical, mechanical, signal, telecommunication department etc. are needed.
- People usually register for Group C and D jobs in the Indian Railways.
- One can apply his knowledge practically and even learn new things in railways. If an engineer is there, then he can apply his knowledge in various fields inside it.
- As the hierarchy is more in railways, promotions are faster as compared to other government jobs.
- The Civil Services Examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission to select people for the central and state administration.
- It is for recruitment to various Civil Services of the Government of India, It includes the Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Police Service (IPS) etc.
- As an IAS officer gets a post of SDM and DM/ Collectors in the state. They manage the police services, Administration, Finance, Development etc. of the district.
- One would become more and more important for the development of the country.
- One can take few years paid study leave and go for higher studies.
- Scholarships and fellowships will be easily available for the officers.
- An IAS Powers and Facilities are unmatched to that in the Private sector, they get beautiful and huge houses as residences on very low or no rent. They get maids, cooks, gardeners, security guards, etc.
- After the 7th Pay Commission, Civil servants get salaries almost equal that in the private sector.
- IAS officers usually have the charge of the administration of an entire district or state or department or any ministry.
- NDA also was known as National Defence Academy is the Joint Services academy of the Indian Armed Forces.
- It is for the cadets of the three services, the Army, the Navy and the Air Force.
- It is one of the most respectful jobs of the nation.
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is the authority that organizes a national level entrance exam known as NDA Exam.
- A person should have an Indian Citizenship or should be Subject of Bhutan or a Subject of Nepal.
- Bank PO is considered as a lucrative career option and is considered as a white collar Job
- Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company need really good officers to support their verticals, so bank PO is in huge demand.
- Cheque books, ATM cards, Demand Drafts etc. are issued by a PO.
- Probationary Officers also supervises the work of Bank Clerks such as checking cash transactions and authorizing them, cash management, account opening, etc.
- Public Service Commission Exam (PSC) is conducted across the states of India like UPSC is conducted for central government.
- The State government is to recruits qualifiers for different posts under it through the exam.
- IOCL regularly releases notification, informing candidates about the current job openings inside any department.
- The candidates can apply for the post as required to go through the criteria specified by the IOCL.
- Recruitment of the candidates is based on written test conducted by India Oil.
- IBPS SO exam is conducted annually by IBPS to recruit candidates for the posts like IT Officer Scale I, Agricultural Field Officer Scale I, Law Officer Scale I, Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale I, HR or Personnel Officer Scale I and Marketing Officer Scale I.
Hello, I am Shivani Singh an Experienced writer in Jobs and Education sector Past Three Year. Apart from this, I am a Career Consultant. I love writing and my hobbies are listening to music and reading Magazines.