GITAM GAT Syllabus 2020
Welcome each candidate who being here to obtain the GITAM GAT Syllabus, Please read out the complete page. All the aspirants of GAT Entrance Exam Written Exam ready for check/ download the GITAM GAT Syllabus 2020 dispersed by the Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management website which is www.gitam.edu. Formerly GITAM GAT Online Application Form 2020 was detached to collect fanaticism contenders for GAT Entrance Exam Post still, a number of concerned applicants had participated for GITAM GAT Online Application Form. So to get the GITAM GAT Syllabus 2020 involved job viewers in the GITAM GAT Online Application Form checks it today.
Before accomplishing the GITAM GAT Syllabus 2020 all desperate applicants, prepare for GAT Entrance Exam during it. The GAT Entrance Exam is really normal. If participator doesn’t know regarding GITAM GAT Syllabus download way, check below-dispersed paragraph. The GAT Entrance Exam is studying at Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management that posts big up by able aspirants. In this GAT Entrance Exam Upcoming Written Exam, applicants in GITAM GAT Online Application Form may know more than a few things used the GAT Entrance Exam Syllabus subjects.
To get offered posts in the Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management as a GAT Entrance Exam can use the GAT Entrance Exam Written Exam Syllabus. Check details concerning GITAM GAT Syllabus 2020 we heard a notification regarding GAT Entrance Exam which was dispatched by Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management. In this GAT Entrance Exam Written Exam, a lot of subjects include.
GITAM GAT Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management
Exam Name: – GAT Entrance Exam
Selection Mode: – Entrance Exam
Job Location: – All India
Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Official Website: – www.gitam.edu
GITAM GAT Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
GITAM GAT Exam Pattern 2020
- The GAT Entrance Exam mode will be online computer base exam.
- Question paper will be provided in English language only.
- All questions will be objective type questions with 4 options.
- Time duration of the exam will be 2 hours (120 minutes).
- Total no of the questions will be 100 question in the exam.
- In this exam questions will be asked from physics, chemistry, and math subjects.
- 3 marks will be provided for each right answer and 1 mark will be ducted for each wrong answer.
|Sr. No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Total marks|
GITAM GAT Sample Paper
Candidates have to cheek the Sample paper of GITAM GAT 2020 for all information of the upcoming exam paper.
Sample paper will help to find out the important part of the syllabus which will be asked in the exam.
Find out the weak part of the syllabus and get better that before the exam for better performance in the GAT Entrance Exam.
GITAM GAT Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020
GITAM GAT Maths Syllabus
- Mathematical Induction
- Sets, Relations, And Functions
- Theory Of Equationsunit
- Vector Algebra
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Sequences And Series
- Applications Of Derivatives
- Matrices And Determinants
- Quadratic Equations & Theory Of Equations
- Limits, Continuity, And Differentiability
- Binomial Theorem And Its Simple Applications
- Co-Ordinate Geometry
- Probabilities, Random Variables & Distributions And Statistics
- Parabola, Ellipse, Hyperbola And Polar Co-Ordinates
- Indefinite Integration
- Permutations & Combinations
- Properties Of Triangles
- Applications Of Integrals
- Differential Equalitions
GITAM GAT Physics Syllabus
- Elements Of Vectors
- Surface Tension
- Thermal Properties Of Matter
- Kinetic Theory Of Gases
- Wave Motion
- Ray Optics And Optical Instruments
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction And Ac Circuits
- Atoms And Nuclei
- Units And Dimensions
- Centre Of Mass
- Rotatory Motion
- Fluid Mechanics
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Wave Optics
- Electrostatics And Capacitors
- Cr Circuits (Dc Only)
- Dualnature Of Matter And Radiation
- Semi-Conductor Devices And Communication Systems
GITAM GAT Chemistry Syllabus
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Classification Of Elements And Periodicity Of Properties
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Ionic Equilibrium
- Surface Chemistry
- Alkali And Alkaline Earth Metals
- Solid State
- Atomic Structure
- Chemistry In Everyday Life
- Chemical Bonding
- Hydrogen And Its Compounds
- Gases And Liquids
- Nucleic Acids
- Coordination Compounds
- General Principles Of Metallurgy
- Organic Chemistry
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Alcohols, Phenols, And Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics
- Aromatic Hydrocarbons
- Transition Elements
- Principles Of Qualitative Analysis
- Practical Organic Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
Some Helpful Articles Please Check It