DMRC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020
We are here to supply the DMRC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020 latest syllabus, are you ready guys to receiving the Junior Engineer and Maintainer Exam Syllabus. To know official notification about Junior Engineer and Maintainer Written Exam checks the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited on www.delhimetrorail.com site.Â The syllabus of Junior Engineer and Maintainer is only useful for who applied for DMRC Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification. As you know through the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited biggest company candidate who has appeared can get the job over there.Â Those eager contenders who continuously preparing for DMRC Junior Engineer Exam they can use the entire syllabus and ask the question if you have any problem.
Each applicant of DMRC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020 does prepare for Junior Engineer and Maintainer Exam. Here you can check entire exam pattern along with syllabus of Junior Engineer and Maintainer Posts. We suggest, in the Junior Engineer and Maintainer Exam which subjects will come mentioned here.Â Interested candidates may also check the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited official site for the syllabus.Â As per the unconfined details, the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited is published every year lots of recruitment break.
To know every update regarding DMRC Junior Engineer Syllabus stay tuned with the Junior Engineer and Maintainer Posts Syllabus web post. As you know, the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited announced the DMRC Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification, to conduct the Junior Engineer and Maintainer Written Test and Interview for the appeared applicants.Â All applicants who applied in the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited for DMRC Junior Engineer Recruitment get ready for prepare for Exam.
DMRC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Total Posts: – 1984 Vacancies
Post Name: – Junior Engineer and Maintainer Posts
Selection Mode: – Computer Based Test and Personal Interview
Job Location: – Delhi
Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Official Website: – www.delhimetrorail.com
DMRC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
At last but not least, we tell you about our facility, all the candidates who want to get Latest Syllabus linked information like DMRC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020 or Newest Admit Card attached detailed details such as DMRC Junior Engineer Admit Card, you can visit the www.top1.in confidently. Check the full page of DMRC Junior Engineer Syllabus and download the pdf file of Junior Engineer and Maintainer Exam syllabus.
DMRC JE Train Operator Exam Pattern 2020
- The DMRC Computer Based Test will have an Objective type which contains Multiple Choice Questions.
- Time DurationÂ ofÂ the DMRC Exam is 2 Hours.
- The Exam will be conducted for 100 questions which are askedÂ ofÂ various subjects.
- Negative marking of 1/3 rd mark will be there for each wrong answer.
|Exam TypeÂ||Name of the Subject||Â No of Marks||Time Duration|
|Written Test||Concerned discipline||75||2 Hours|
DMRC JE Assistant Exam Syllabus 2020
DMRC Maintainer Syllabus â€“ Logical Reasoning
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Figures Classification.
- Relationship concepts.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Spatial Visualization.
- Visual Memory.
- Non-verbal series.
- Coding and Decoding etc.
Delhi Metro Railway Corporation Syllabus â€“ General Knowledge
- Current Affairs â€“ International & National.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Events related to India and its neighboring countries.
- Indian History.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian & World Geography.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Polity.
- Science & Technology etc.
Delhi MRC Assistant Engineer Syllabus â€“ Computer Application
- Computer Hardware.
- MS Word.
- Operating System.
- MS Power-Point.
- Computer Software.
- MS Excel.
- Internet Usage etc.
DMRC JE AE Train Operator Exam Syllabus â€“ Concerned Subjects
- Basic concepts
- Circuit law
- Magnetic Circuit
- AC Fundamentals
- Measurement and Measuring Instruments
- Electrical Machines
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors
- Single Phase Induction Motors
- Synchronous Machines
- Generation, Transmission, and Distribution
- Estimation and Costing
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Basic Electronics
- Building Materials
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation
- Soil Mechanics
- Irrigation Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Basic Electronics/ Power Electronics.
- Digital Communications.
- Analog Electronics.
- Analog Communications.
- Measurement & Instrumentation.
- Circuit Theory/ Digital Electronics.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Microprocessors & Microcontrollers.
- Theory of Machines and Machine Design
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials
- Thermal Engineering
- Properties of Pure Substances
- 1st and 2nd Law of Thermodynamics
- Air standard Cycles for IC Engines
- IC Engine Performance
- IC Engine Combustion
- IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication
- Rankine cycle of steam
- Boilers; Classification Specification; Fittings & Accessories
- Air Compressors & their cycles
- Refrigeration cycles
- Principle of a Refrigeration Plant
- Nozzles & Steam Turbines
- Fluid Mechanics & Machinery
- Properties & Classification of Fluid
- Fluid Statics
- Measurement of Fluid Pressure
- Fluid Kinematics
- Dynamics of ideal fluids
- Measurement of Flow rate Basic Principles
- Hydraulic Turbines
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Production Engineering
- Classification of Steels
Download the DMRC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020 by Visiting Below Link: