CPCB JRF Syllabus 2020
Latest details about the CPCB JRF Recruitment 2020 and CPCB JRF Syllabus, applicants can use this web page to get details about Research Fellow and Junior Research Fellow Posts Written Examination. To achieving the info regarding CPCB JRF Syllabus 2020 applicants check the info which is built for those applicants who had applied for Research Fellow and Junior Research Fellow Posts Written Exam. The Research Fellow and Junior Research Fellow Posts is only few posts and keep remember that if you do not prepare properly like as per the CPCB JRF Syllabus, Model Papers, all appeared aspirants cannot crack the Research Fellow and Junior Research Fellow Exam.
Participants, if you want to find the CPCB JRF Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern but you does not find it. To getting the CPCB JRF Syllabus all applicants arrive on the official website of Central Pollution Control Board which provides you true and correct details. For Research Fellow and Junior Research Fellow Posts you have applied previously check it all the mentioned details. Now it’s time to tell regarding Central Pollution Control Board and posts, we heard a notification about Research Fellow and Junior Research Fellow Posts which were published by Central Pollution Control Board.
CPCB JRF Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – Central Pollution Control Board
Total Posts: – Various Posts
Post Name: – Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow Posts
Selection Mode: – Written Examination / Interview
Job Location: – Delhi
Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Official Website: – www.cpcb.nic.in
CPCB JRF Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
CPCB Junior Research Asst Syllabus 2020
Central Pollution Control Board JRF Exam Syllabus for Environmental Science
- Definition, Principal, and Scope Environmental Science.
- Fundamentals of Environmental Chemistry.
- Chemical Composition of Air.
- Water Chemistry.
- Soil Chemistry.
- Principles of Analytical Methods.
- Common Flora and Fauna in India.
- Environmental Geo Sciences.
- Environmental Impact Analysis.
- Sources and Generation of Solid Wastes.
- Statistical Analysis.
- Environmental Education and Awareness.
CPCB JRF Research Associate I Exam Syllabus – Mechanical
- Vector Calculus.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- The design of Machine Elements.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Engineering Materials.
- Numerical Methods.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Tool Engineering.
- Operations Research.
- Joining Processes.
Central Pollution Control Board Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Technology.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
Central Pollution Control Board Junior Research Fellow Syllabus – Botany
- Plant Taxonomy and Biosystematics.
- Economically important plants –I.
- Economically important plants –III.
- Biodiversity and Plant Genetic Resources (PGR).
- Economically important plants –II.
- Germplasm Augmentation
- Germplasm Conservation
- Biotechnology in PGR
- Plant Quarantine
- Germplasm characterization, evaluation, maintenance, and regeneration
CPCB Junior Research Fellow Syllabus – Zoology
- Monastic principles
- The thought of cistron
- Extensions of monastic principles
Central Pollution Control Board Jr Research Fellow Syllabus – Physics
- Mathematical Methods of Physics
- Classical Mechanics
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Quantum Mechanics
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Physics
- Electronics and Experimental Methods
CPCB JRF Research Associate I Exam Syllabus – Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Chemistry in nanoscience and technology.
- Catalysis and green chemistry.
- Medicinal chemistry.
- Supramolecular chemistry.
- Environmental chemistry
Some Helpful Articles Please Check It
Achieve the CPCB JRF Syllabus 2020 by Visiting Below Link: