BSNL JAO Syllabus 2020
We are ready to provide the BSNL JAO Syllabus 2020 latest syllabus, are you ready guys to getting the Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Exam Syllabus. The syllabus of Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) is only updated for who applied for BSNL JAO Recruitment. As you know through the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) biggest company candidate who has appeared can get the job over there. To know official notification about Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Written Exam checks the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) on www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in site.
Each applicant of BSNL JAO Syllabus 2020 does prepare for Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Exam. As per the unconfined details, the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is published every year with lots of recruitment breaks. We suggest, in the Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Exam which subjects will come mentioned here. Here you can check the entire exam pattern along with the syllabus of Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Posts.
To know every update regarding BSNL JAO Syllabus stay tuned with the Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Posts Syllabus web post. Interested candidates may also check the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) official site for the syllabus. All applicants who applied in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) for BSNL JAO Recruitment get ready to prepare for Exam. As you know, the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) announced the BSNL JAO Recruitment, to conduct the Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Written Test and Interview for the appeared applicants.
BSNL JAO Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
Total Posts: – 996 Vacancies
Post Name: – Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Posts
Selection Mode: – Written Exam/ Interview
Job Location: – Across India
Exam Date: – Update Soon
Official Website: – www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in
BSNL JAO Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
Check the full page of the BSNL JAO Syllabus and download the pdf file of the Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Exam syllabus. At last but not least, we tell you about our facility, all the candidates who want to get Latest Syllabus linked information like BSNL JAO Syllabus 2020 or Newest Admit Card attached detailed details such as BSNL JAO Admit Card, you can visit the www.top1.in confidently.
BSNL Jr Accounts Officer Exam Pattern 2020
|1||Written Test||Paper-I||General English||100||100||03 Hours|
|General Aptitude/General Awareness||50||50|
|Paper-II||Financial Management/Cost Accounting/ Tax and Commercial Laws||150||300||03 Hours|
BSNL JAO Exam Syllabus 2020
BSNL JAO Syllabus for Paper I
BSNL Jr Accounts Officer Syllabus for Numerical Ability/ Quantitative Aptitude
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Distance
- H.C.F. and L.C.M
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation
- Time and Work
- Boats and Streams
- Simple & Compound Interest, etc.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd JAO Syllabus for Rationality/Reasoning
- Relationship Concepts.
- Space Visualization.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Analysis & Judgment.
- Visual Memory.
- Data Sufficiency etc.
BSNL Jr Accounts Officer Syllabus for General English
- Degree (Positive, Comparative & Superlative)
- Adverb & Conjunctive
- Noun & Pronoun
- Infinitive & Gerund
- Spotting of Error
BSNL JAO Syllabus for General Awareness
- Art & Culture
- Everyday Science
- Scientific Research
BSNL JAO Exam Paper II Syllabus
- Financial Management/ Cost Accounting/ Tax and Commerical Laws
- Company Accounts introduction; shares & debentures etc.
- Company Accounts; final Accounts
- Cash and fund flow statements
- Nature, objective and basic principles of auditing
- and vouching, direct confirmation, analytical review.
- Planning and audit, audit programs, working papers, audit process
- Valuation of internal controls.
- Various types of Audit.
Financial Management – an overview:
- Goals of Financial Management.
- Key activities of Financial Management.
- Relationship of Finance to Accounting and Audit
- Organisation of Finance Function.
- Basic concepts underlying accounting.
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss Accounts
- Source and usage of final statements
- Analyzing financial performance
- Financial ratios
- Applications of financial analysis
- Problems in financial statements and analysis
- Break-even analysis and leverages.
Financial Management in Public Sector Enterprises:
- Capital Budgeting
- Long term financing
- Working Capital Management
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Financial Management & Control
- Company’s Act 1956 (with amendments)
- Contract Act.
- Partnership Act
- Payment of Gratuity Act.
- Consumer Protection Act.
- Industrial Dispute Act.
- Sales Tax Act.
- Payment of Bonus Act
Download the BSNL JAO Syllabus 2020 by Visiting Below Link: