APPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2020
The APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Notification through the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission appointment penal has been circulated. Now the APPSC Lecturer Syllabus is going to available on the internet as APPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2020 by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission for the applicants. That’s mean who registered for APPSC Lecturer Recruitment they are only able to consume it. The APPSC Lecturer Exam Pattern 2020 can download only involved contestant of this APPSC Lecturer Recruitment. The APPSC Lecturer Syllabus is recently updated by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission examination Panel and our team just now update the changes here for our viewers.
To receipt of the APPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2020, every appropriate and passionate candidate may grasp the Lecturer information. The Lecturer Exam is really effortless if shortlisted contenders use our described Lecturer Exam Pattern and Syllabus with good preparation. The Lecturer posts are worked in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that posts considerable up by able aspirants. In this Lecturer Upcoming Written Exam, participants in APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 may know lots of things if they will use the Lecturer Written Exam Syllabus correctly.
APPSC Lecturer Junior Syllabus 2020 Pdf Complete Details
To break the Lecturer Written Examination participants can utilize the Lecturer Written Exam Syllabus. It’s time to conversation about APPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2020 and about this Organization as well as posts; we heard a notification regarding Lecturer Posts which were dispatched by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. Whole participants, please remind that after publishes Lecturer Posts Syllabus, Admit Card will soon publicize. So stay in touch with us.
APPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Total Posts: – Various Openings
Post Name: – Lecturer Posts
Selection Mode: – Written Test and Interview
Job Location: – Andhra Pradesh
Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Official Website: – www.psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
The Lecturer Posts Written Examination Syllabus, every candidate can check/ download it on the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission website which is www.psc.ap.gov.in. On here a range of subjects included in the Lecturer Written Test which will keep in mind by the concerned aspirants in APPSC Lecturer Recruitment.
APPSC Lecturer Posts Exam Pattern 2020
|Sr. No||Type of Exam||Papers||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||I||General Studies as well as Mental Ability||150||150||150 Min|
|2.||II||Concerned Subjects||150||300||150 Min|
Andhra Pradesh PSC Lecturer Syllabus 2020
General Knowledge & Mental Ability
- Events of national and international importance.
- Also, General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary Developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, besides reforms and e-governance initiatives.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Also, Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention, and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Geography of India with a focus on Andhra Pradesh.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, as well as, data interpretation.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Data Analysis:
- Tabulation of data
- Also, Visual representation of data
- Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean and variance coefficient of
- variation etc.,)
- Besides, Interpretation
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
- Loss of capital city, challenges in building a new capital and its financial implications.
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
- Also, Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
- Implications for financial resources of state government.
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
- Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
- Also, Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
- Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
- AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.