APPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2020
We are here to supply the APPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2020, are you ready guys for receiving the Junior Lecturer Exam Syllabus. Those eager contenders who preparing for APPSC Junior Lecturer Exam they can use the entire syllabus and ask the question if you have any problem. As you know through the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission biggest company candidate who has appeared can get the job over there. To know official notification about Junior Lecturer Written Exam checks the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission site i.e. www.psc.ap.gov.in.
Each applicant of APPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2020 does prepare for Junior Lecturer Exam. The syllabus of Junior Lecturer is only updated for who applied for APPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2020. Here you can check entire exam pattern along with syllabus of Junior Lecturer Posts. As per the unconfined details, the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is published every year lots of recruitment break.
To know every update regarding APPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2020 stays tuned with the Junior Lecturer Posts Syllabus web post. As you know, the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission announced the APPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Notification, to conduct the Junior Lecturer Written Test and Interview for the appeared applicants. All applicants who applied for the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission for APPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment get ready for prepare for Exam.
APPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Total Posts: – Various Vacancies
Post Name: – Junior Lecturer Posts
Selection Mode: – Written Test & Interview
Job Location: – Andhra Pradesh
Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Official Website: – www.psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
Check the full page of APPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus and download the pdf file of Junior Lecturer Exam syllabus. At last but not least, we tell you about our facility, all the candidates who want to get Latest Syllabus linked information like APPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2020 or Newest Admit Card attached detailed details such as APPSC Junior Lecturer Admit Card, you can visit the www.top1.in confidently.
APPSC Junior Lecturer (JL) Exam Pattern 2020
|Sr. No||Exam Type||Papers||Subject Name||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150 Min|
|2.||II||Concerned Subjects||150||300||150 Min|
APPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2020
- Events of national and international importance.
- General Science and its applications to the daily life
- Contemporary Developments in Science & Technology and also Information Technology
- Current affairs- regional, national and international.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, reforms, and public policy, e-governance initiatives.
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement.
- Disaster management includes vulnerability profile, prevention, and mitigation strategies
- Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Geography of India focusing on Andhra Pradesh.
- Logical reasoning,
- Analytical Ability,
- Data Interpretation.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Data Analysis:
- Tabulation of data
- Basic data analysis and
- Visual representation of data
- Bifurcation of AP and its Administrative,
- Impact of Bifurcation on Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
- Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
- Loss of capital city
- Challenges in building a new capital and its financial implications.
- Employees Division, relocation, and nativity issues.
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
- Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development
- Opportunities for investments.
- Implications for financial resources of state government.
- Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
- AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP with the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
Download the APPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2020 by Visiting Below Link: