APPSC Group III Syllabus 2020
The APPSC Group III Recruitment 2020 on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has been earlier dispersed and now the APPSC Group III Syllabus is almost ready for providing the APPSC Group III Recruitment and syllabus information with all the compulsory things and suggestions. The Group III Posts Exam Syllabus, participants can download Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission official website i.e. www.psc.ap.gov.in. On here our response team is ready to upload current details in favor of Group III Posts Written Examination. The APPSC Group III Syllabus 2020 downloads only appeared participants.
To receiving the APPSC Group III Syllabus 2020 all desired applicants is preparation hard. If those applicants who appeared in Group III Posts Recruitment Opportunity is prepared well. And qualify the Group III Written Exam then you can be called for next procedure by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Selection Committee. The Group III Jobs Syllabus is very easy if applicants use the Group III Exam Pattern and Syllabus at the preparation time of Exam. Then he will make sure cracked the exam. Now get details about Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission and posts, we heard a notification about Group III Posts which were published by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
APPSC Group III Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Post Name: – Group III Posts
Selection Mode: – Written Exam and Interview
Job Location: – Andhra Pradesh
Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Official Website: – www.psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Group III Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
APPSC Group III Exam Pattern 2020
|Subject||Duration||Max Marks||Minimum Qualifying marks for selections|
|PAPER-I: GENERAL STUDIES: Mental Ability and Language Ability.||90 Minutes||150||90||105||120|
|PAPER-II Contemporary Problems and Development of Rural Society with Special Reference to Andhra Pradesh.||90 Minutes||150|
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group III Syllabus 2020
APPSC Group III Syllabus for Paper I
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Basics of General Science and their relevance to the day to day life.Current developments in science, technology, and information technology.
- History of Modern India with emphases upon Indian national movement.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Basic things about Disaster Management (CBSE-VIII & IX Standard).
- Geography of India- Physical, Cultural, Demographic, Economic, Social and Infrastructural aspects – Geography of A.P
- Indian Constitution and Polity.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
APPSC Group III Syllabus for Paper II
- Evolution of A.P Panchayat Raj system from 1956.
- Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary.
- Rural Sociology: History and Evolution of schemes catering to the upliftment of Rural Poor.
- Flagship Rural Development schemes of Rural Development Department of Government of India and Andhra Pradesh.
- Key Schemes of Panchayat Raj Department.
- Rural Economy of Andhra Pradesh: Agriculture, Small Scale Industries.
- Rural Credit Scenario of Andhra Pradesh: Role of Banks, Cooperatives, and Micro Finance.
- Community-Based Organisations and convergence of Welfare Schemes.
- Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self Help Groups.
- Revenue and Expenditure Management of Local Bodies.
- Accounting and administering funds received under various schemes.
Some Helpful Articles Please Check It
Achieve the APPSC Group III Syllabus 2020 by Visiting Below Link: