AP LAWCET Syllabus 2020
All the applicants of Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test Written Examination coming up for check/ download the AP LAWCET Syllabus 2020 dispersed by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education website which is www.aplawcet.apsche.ac.in. Formerly AP LAWCET Online Application Form 2020 was dispersed to collect fanaticism contenders for Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test Post still, a number of concerned applicants had participated for AP LAWCET Online Application Form. So to get the AP LAWCET Syllabus 2020 involved job viewers in the AP LAWCET Online Application Form checks it today. Habitually Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education is formed employment chance on big level.
Before accomplishing the AP LAWCET Syllabus 2020 all desperate applicants, prepare for Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test Exam during it. The Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test Exam is really normal. The Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test are worked in Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education that posts big up by able aspirants. In this Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test Upcoming Written Exam, applicants in AP LAWCET Online Application Form may know more than a few things used the Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test Exam Syllabus subjects.
To get offered posts in the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education as a Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test can use the Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test Written Exam Syllabus. Check details concerning AP LAWCET Syllabus 2020 we heard a notification regarding Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test which were dispatched by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. In this Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test Written Examination, a lot of subjects include.
AP LAWCET Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education
Exam Name: – Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test
Selection Mode: – Entrance Exam
Job Location: – Andhra Pradesh
Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Official Website: – www.aplawcet.apsche.ac.in
AP LAWCET Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test Exam Pattern 2020
The examination will be for 120 Marks with 120 Objective type questions and the distribution of marks for each stream will be as.
AP LAWCET Exam Pattern for LL.B 3.YDC/5YDC
|Sr. No||Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|1.||Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
|3.||General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
APPGLCET for LL.M Exam Pattern
AP LAWCET LL.B Exam Syllabus 2020
- General Knowledge.
- Mental Ability.
- Current Affairs.
- Aptitude for Study of Law.
AP LAWCET Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian History.
- Indian Culture & Heritage etc.
AP LAWCET Exam Syllabus for Mental Ability
- Verbal Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Direction and Distances.
- Linear Arrangements.
- Complex Arrangements.
- Coding & Decoding.
- Blood Relationships.
- Symbols and Notations.
- Alphabet Test.
- Data Sufficiency Test.
- Data Interpretation Test.
- Problems Based on Symmetry.
- Problems Based on Visual Ability.
- Ordering & Sequencing.
- Routes & Networks.
AP LAWCET LL.M Syllabus 2020
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Part-I Syllabus
- Schools of Jurisprudence – Sources of Law.
- Custom Precedent and Legislation.
- Rights and duties – Ownership and Possession.
- Persons, Obligation, Property, Liability, Legal Sanctions.
- CONSTITUTIONAL LAW.
- Nature of the Constitution: Fundamental Rights.
- Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Executive Judiciary and Legislature.
- Center-State Relations.
- Emergency provisions.
- Amendments to the constitution.
AP LAWCET Part-II Syllabus
- PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL LAW.
- International Law and Municipal Law.
- Subjects, State Territory, Air, Sea and outer space.
- Nationality and Statelessness.
- State Jurisdiction.
- United Nations.
- MERCANTILE LAW.
- General Principles of Contract.
- Sections. 1-75.
- Indian Contract Act-1872.
- LABOUR LAW.
- Trade Union Act 1926. Industrial Disputes Act 1947.
- CRIMES and TORTS.
- Indian Penal Code -General Principles & General Exceptions.
- TORTS: General Principles of Tort.
- Joint liability.
- State liability for torts; Consumer Protection Act,1986
- IPR & OTHER LAWS.
- Copyright Act, 1957; Patents Act, 1970.
- Environmental Protection Act, 1986.
- Human Rights, The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993.
- Salient features of Information Technology Act, 2000.
- The Right to Information Act 2005.
Some Helpful Articles Please Check It