AP ICET Syllabus 2020
Those applicants who want to crack the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test Written Examination they all of you can check/ download AP ICET Syllabus 2020 by the Andhra University, Visakhapatnam website which is www.icetinfo.com. Few days before AP ICET Exam Online Application Form 2020 was published to collect very zeal applicants for Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test Post still, several worried applicants had applied for AP ICET Exam Online Application Form. So to get the AP ICET Syllabus 2020 involved opponent in the AP ICET Exam Online Application Form checks it today. Generally Andhra University, Visakhapatnam is produced employment chance on big scale.
Before attain the AP ICET Syllabus 2020 every engaged contender, prepare for Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test Exam through it. The Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test Exam is really effortless as per the previous examination. The Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test is studying at Andhra University, Visakhapatnam that posts large up by able aspirants. In this Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test Upcoming Written Exam, applicants in AP ICET Exam Online Application Form may know lots of things if they will use the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test Exam Syllabus rules.
To get break in the Andhra University, Visakhapatnam as a Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test can utilize the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test Written Exam Syllabus. Check details concerning AP ICET Syllabus 2020 we heard a notification regarding Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test which were dispatched by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. In this Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test Written Examination, many subjects include.
AP ICET Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
Exam Name: – Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test
Selection Mode: – Entrance Exam
Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Official Website: – www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/ www.icetinfo.com
AP ICET Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
AP ICET Exam Pattern 2020
Section – A: Analytical Ability
(i) Data Sufficiency: 20 Questions
(ii) Problem Solving: 55 Questions
Section – B: Mathematical Ability
(i) Arithmetical Ability: 35 Questions
(ii) Algebraical and Geometrical Ability: 30 Questions
(iii) Statistical Ability: 10 Questions
Section – C: Communication Ability
(i) Vocabulary: 10 Questions
(ii) Business and Computer Terminology: 10 Questions
(iii) Functional Grammar: 15 Questions
(iv) Reading Comprehension: 15 Questions
AP Integrated Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2020
(1) Data Sufficiency
A question is agreed followed by data in the form of two statements labeled as i and ii. If the data given in i alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (1) is the correct answer. If the data given in ii alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (2) is the correct answer. If both i and ii put together are sufficient to answer the question but neither state¬ment alone is sufficient, then choice (3) is the cor¬rect answer. If both i and ii put together are not sufficient to answer the question and additional data is needed, then choice (4) is the correct answer
(2) Problem Solving
(a) Sequences and Series – 25 questions
- Analogies of numbers and alphabets
- Completion of blank spaces following the pattern in a:b::c:d rela¬tionship
- Odd thing out
- Missing number in a sequence or a series.
(b) Data Analysis – 10 questions
- The data given in a Table
- Bar diagram
- Pie Chart
- Venn Diagram or a Passage is to be analysed and the questions pertaining to the data are to be answered.
(c) Coding and Decoding Problems – 10 questions
- A code pattern of English Alphabet is given. A given word or a group of letters are to be coded or de¬coded based on the given code or codes.
(d) Date, Time and Arrangement Problems – 10 questions
- Calendar problems, clock problems
- Departures and schedules
- Seating arrangements, symbol and notation, interpretation.
Section – B: Mathematical Ability (75 Questions)
(a) Arithmetical Ability – 35 questions
- Laws of indices, ratio and proportion; surds; numbers and divisibility
- L.C.M. and G.C.D; Rational numbers, Ordering.
- Percentages; Profit and loss
- Partnership, Pipes and cisterns, time, distance and work problems, areas and volumes, mensuration, modular arithmetic.
(b) Algebraical and Geometrical Ability – 30 questions
- Statements, Truth tables, implication converse and inverse, Tautologies-Sets, Relations and functions, applications – Equation of a line in different forms.
- Trigonometry – Trigonometric ratios, Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, (0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°):
- rigonometric identities: sample problems on heights and distances, Polynomials; Remainder theorem and consequences; Linear equations and expressions; Progressions, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Notion of a limit and derivative;
- Plane geometry – lines, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Coordinate geometry-distance between points.
(c) Statistical Ability – 10 questions
- Frequency distributions
- Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviations
- Correlation, simple problems on Probability.
Section – C: Communication Ability (50 Questions) (Objective Test)
- Identify vocabulary used in the day-to-day communication
- Understand the functional use of grammar in day-to-day communication as well as in business contexts
- Identify the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc.).
- Understand written text and drawing inferences
- Part-1: Vocabulary (10 questions)
- Part-2: Business and Computer Terminology (10 questions)
- Part-3: Functional Grammar (15 questions)
- Part-4: Reading Comprehension (15 questions)
Some Helpful Articles Please Check It