AP High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2020
Welcome the entire viewers who came here to achieve the AP High Court Civil Judge Syllabus, please read out the complete details. All the aspirants of Civil Judge Posts Written Exam ready to download the AP High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2020 dispersed by the High Court of Judicature At Hyderabad website. Formerly AP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 was described to find out dedication contenders for Civil Judge Posts. So to obtain the AP High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2020 involved job viewers in the AP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment check it at the moment.
Before accomplishing the AP High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2020 all desirous applicants do prepare for Civil Judge Exam. In this Civil Judge Upcoming Written Exam, applicants in AP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 may know more than a few things used the Civil Judge Exam Syllabus subjects. If participatory doesn’t know concerning AP High Court Civil Judge Syllabus download way, check below-mentioned paragraph. The Civil Judge posts are worked in High Court of Judicature At Hyderabad that posts big up by able aspirants.
To get offered posts in the High Court of Judicature At Hyderabad as a Civil Judge Posts can use the Civil Judge Written Exam Syllabus. Check details concerning AP High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2020 we heard a notification regarding Civil Judge Posts which were dispatched by High Court of Judicature At Hyderabad. In this Civil Judge Written Exam, a lot of subjects include.
AP High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – High Court of Judicature At Hyderabad
Total Posts: – Various Jobs
Post Name: – Civil Judge Posts
Selection Mode: – Written Test & Personal Interview
Job Location: – Hyderabad
Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Official Website: – www.hc.tap.nic.in
AP High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
AP High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2020
- The AP High Court Civil Judge Written exam shall carry 80 marks.
- The questions in the Civil Judge Written Exam shall be answered in English only.
- There will also be an Interview of 20 marks after written examination.
- Only such Applicants who secure 40% marks (for OC category), 35% (for BC category), and 30% (for SC and ST categories), in case of direct recruitment, shall be treated as qualified in the written examination.
- In case of the Applicants for Recruitment by Transfer, the qualifying marks are 40%, In the written examination for O.Cs and B.Cs, and 30% for SC/ST Applicants.
|Sr. No||Scheme of Exam||Marks|
Hyderabad High Court Exam Syllabus 2020
AP High Court Syllabus of Substantive Laws
- Indian Contract Act,
- Hindu Marriage Act,
- Hindu Succession Act,
- Easements Act,
- Specific Relief Act,
- Limitation Act,
- Transfer of Property Act,
- Indian Penal Code,
- Negotiable Instruments Act,
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act,
- Registration Act,
- Indian Stamp Act,
- A.P. Land Encroachment Act,
- A.P. Buildings (Lease, Rent & Eviction) Control Act
High Court of Andhra Pradesh Civil Judge Syllabus of Procedural Laws
- Civil Procedure Code,
- Criminal Procedure Code,
- Evidence Act,
- Civil Rules of Practice and Criminal Rules of Practice
- In the Viva Voce, the academic knowledge of a candidate, his communication skills, his tact and ability to handle various situations in the Court, will be tested.