AP Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Syllabus 2020
The AP Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Recruitment 2020 on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has been earlier detached. The Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Exam Syllabus, participants can download Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission official website i.e. www.psc.ap.gov.in. The Assistant Commercial Tax Officer posts are available in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is filling up by brilliant aspirants. On here our dynamic team is ready to upload existing details in favor of Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Posts Written Examination. The AP Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Syllabus 2020 downloads only appeared participants.
To receiving the AP Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Syllabus 2020 all preferred applicants is preparation hard. If those applicants who appeared in Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Posts Latest Recruitment chance are prepared well. And qualify the Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Written Exam then you can be called for next method by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Committee. Now the AP Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Syllabus is willing to give the AP Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Recruitment Exam information with all the mandatory things and suggestions.
The Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Posts Syllabus is very easy if participants use the Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Exam Pattern and Syllabus at the preparation time of exam then you can surely crack the Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Recruitment Examination. Now we are going to telling about Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission and posts, we heard a notification about Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Posts which were published by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
AP Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Total Posts: – Various Posts
Post Name: – Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Posts
Selection Mode: – Written Exam and Interview
Job Location: – Andhra Pradesh
Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Official Website: – www.psc.ap.gov.in
AP Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
Andhra Pradesh ACTO Exam Pattern 2020
|Paper – I|
General Studies & Mental Ability
|Paper – II|
I. Social History of Andhra Pradesh, i.e., the history of various social and Cultural Movements in Andhra Pradesh
II. General overview of the Indian Constitution
|Paper – III|
Planning in India and Indian Economy Contemporary problems and Developments in Rural Society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh.
AP Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Syllabus 2020
APPSC ACTO Syllabus for General Studies
- Policies of Andhra Pradesh State.
- World Geography, Indian Geography and Geography of AP State.
- Logical Reasoning includes Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management – Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- International Relations and Events.
- History and Cultural Heritage of India.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Andhra Pradesh.
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Social Exclusion, Rights Issues, and Inclusive Policies.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Basic English from 10th Standard.
AP Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Syllabus for Mental Ability
- Blood Relations
- Direction Sense Test
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Alphabet Test
- Sitting Arrangements
- Mathematical Operations
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Inserting the Missing Character
- Number, Ranking and Time Sequence Test
- Eligibility Test
Planning in Indian & Indian Economy Syllabus
- Planning in Indian Economy – Socio-economic objectives and outlays of 5-year plans.
- Broad fiscal, monetary, industrial trade and agricultural policies, objectives, rationale, constraints and effects.
- Geographic size.
- Money banking and public finances.
- Meaning and measurements of growth.
- Population, Productivity, Trade and Aid, Growth Strategies.
General Overview of Indian Constitution
- Salient features of the Indian Constitution – Preamble, Fundamental Duties, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy and their relationship.
- Distinctive features of Indian Federation – Distribution of Legislative Powers between the Union and the State; Relative roles of Legislature, Executive, and Judiciary.
- Community Development Experiment – 3 tier model of Panchayat Raj – 73rd and 74th amendments and their implementation.
- Welfare Mechanism in India: Provisions for Scheduled Castes, Tribes, and Minorities; Reservations for SC, ST and Backward Classes; Prevention of SC and ST Atrocities Act; National and State SC and ST Commission; Women’s Commission; National and States Minorities Commission and Human Rights Commission.
- Unicameral and Bicameral Legislatures.
Some Helpful Articles Please Check It
Achieve the AP Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Syllabus 2020 by Visiting Below Link: