TSPSC CDPO Syllabus 2020
We are here to supply the TSPSC CDPO Syllabus 2020 latest syllabus, are you ready guys to receiving the Additional/ Child Development Project Officer Exam Syllabus. The syllabus of Additional/ Child Development Project Officer is only updated for who applied for TSPSC CDPO Recruitment. As you know through the Telangana State Public Service Commission biggest company solicitor who has emerged can get the job over there. To know official notification about Additional/ Child Development Project Officer Written Exam checks the Telangana State Public Service Commission on www.tspsc.gov.in site. Those eager contenders who preparing for TSPSC CDPO Exam they can use the intact syllabus and ask the question if you have any dilemma.
Each applicant of TSPSC CDPO Syllabus 2020 does prepare for Additional/ Child Development Project Officer Exam. As per the unconfined details, the Telangana State Public Service Commission is published every year lots of recruitment break. We suggest, in the Additional/ Child Development Project Officer Exam which subjects will come mentioned here. Here you can check entire exam pattern along with syllabus of Additional/ Child Development Project Officer Posts.
To know every update concerning TSPSC CDPO Syllabus stay tuned with the Additional/ Child Development Project Officer Posts Syllabus web post. Interested candidates may also check the Telangana State Public Service Commission official site for the syllabus. All applicants who applied in the Telangana State Public Service Commission for TSPSC CDPO Recruitment get ready for prepare for Exam. As you know, the Telangana State Public Service Commission announced the TSPSC CDPO Recruitment, to conduct the Additional/ Child Development Project Officer Written Test and Interview for the appeared applicants.
TSPSC CDPO Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – Telangana State Public Service Commission
Total Posts: – 68 Vacancies
Post Name: – Additional/ Child Development Project Officer Posts
Selection Mode: – Written Test, Interview
Job Location: – Telangana
Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Official Website: – www.tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC CDPO Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
Check the full page of TSPSC CDPO Syllabus and download the pdf file of Additional/ Child Development Project Officer Exam syllabus. At last but not least, we tell you about our facility, all the candidates who want to get Latest Syllabus linked information like TSPSC CDPO Syllabus 2020 or Newest Admit Card attached detailed details such as TSPSC CDPO Admit Card, you can visit the www.top1.in confidently.
Telangana PSC CDPO Exam Pattern 2020
|Sr. No||Part||Paper||Subject||No of Questions||Duration||Total Marks|
|1||Part – A||Paper – 1||General Studies and Mental Ability||150 Questions||150 Minutes||150 Marks|
|Paper – 2||Home Science or Social Work or Sociology||150 Questions||150 Minutes||300 Marks|
|2||Part – B||Interview||50 Marks|
TSPSC Child Development Project Officer Syllabus 2020
TSPSC CDPO Syllabus for Paper-I – General Studies and General Abilities
- Current affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability, etc. and inclusive policies.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard).
TSPSC CDPO Syllabus for Paper-II – Concern Subject (Common to all) (Degree Level)
- Social Structure:
- Basic Social Institutions:
- Human Life Span Development:
- Human Nutrition and Food Science:
- Family and Community Nutrition:
- Early Childhood Development and Education:
- Health, Hygiene, and Sanitation:
- Policies and Programmes related to Rural Development, Women and Children:
- Social problems:
- Social work Intervention and communication.
Download the TSPSC CDPO Syllabus 2020 by Visiting Below Link: