TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2020
The TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2020Â and Exam Pattern are now applicable on our website. Contenders, who are going to attend the Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam to appoint in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, (Govt.of Tamil Nadu). Now applicants can get the complete TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Pattern 2020 with Syllabus from our web portal which is www.Top1.in. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, (Govt.of Tamil Nadu) has released the recruitment notification for various posts of Assistant Public Prosecutor. Contenders who are eligible in working with the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, (Govt.of Tamil Nadu) government can apply for these jobs.
Here we are delivering TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2020Â along with Exam Pattern. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, (Govt.of Tamil Nadu) connected the recruitment Advertisement for 46 Posts. Applicants, who are looking for all the latest information of Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts Syllabus they can read or use the full page. Through the Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus & Exam Pattern, appeared participants will get an idea regarding the time management during the Assistant Public Prosecutor Written Exam.
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor (APP) Syllabus Details:
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, (Govt.of Tamil Nadu) conducts the TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2020Â written exam and sorted out desirable contenders from candidates you know, only those who found able to crack the Assistant Public Prosecutor examination. This time aspirants need to do hard work form the content delivered below for TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2020Â of various Vacancies.
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2020 Short Highlights:
Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, (Govt.of Tamil Nadu)
Total Vacancies: 46
Posts Name: Assistant Public Prosecutor
Selection Process: Mains & Prelims Exam, Personal Interview
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Exam Date: 05.01.2020 F.N
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern Details â€“
TNPSC APP Exam Pattern 2020
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Prelims Exam Pattern
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Mains Exam Pattern
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2020
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus- Part I ( LAW â€“ I ) ( 20 Questions )
- The Indian Penal Code 1860 (with amendments as on date)
Part â€“ II ( LAW â€“ II ) ( 20 Questions )
- Civil Procedure Code 1908 (The Code of Civil Procedure (Amendment) Act, 2002) (Specified Portions).
- Criminal Procedure Code 1973 (with Amendments as on date)
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872 (with Amendments as on date)
Part â€“ III ( LAW â€“ III ) ( 20 Questions )
- The Human Rights Act, 1993 (As amended by the Protection of Human Rights (Amendment) Act, 2006 â€“ No.43 of 2006)
- Legal Aid
- The Constitutional Law (as amended by the Constitution (One Hundred and First (Amendment) Act, 2020) (Specified Portions).
- Torts (Specified Portions).
Part â€“ IV ( LAW â€“ IV) ( 20 Questions )
- Central Criminal Acts.
- Tamil Nadu State Minor Acts.
Part V â€“ (APTITUDE & MENTAL ABILITY) (20 Questions)
- Compilation and presentation of data
- Highest Common Factor (HCF)
- Conversion of information to data
- Tables, graphs, diagrams
- Parametric representation of data
- Analytical interpretation of data
- Basic terms, Communications in information technology
- Application of information and communication technology (ICT)
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple Interest
- Compound interest
- Time and Work
- Behavioral Ability
- Decision making and problem-solving.
- Logical Number/Alphabetical/Diagrammatic Sequences.
- Alphanumeric Reasoning
- Number Series
- Visual Reasoning
The Indian Panel Code Syllabus
- Of Contempts of Lawful Authority of Public Servants.
- Of Offences relating to coin and Government Stamps.
- General Explanations.
- Of Offences relating to Weight and Measures.
- Criminal Conspiracy.
- Of Offences against the State.
- Of Offences relating to the Army, Navy and Air Force.
- Of Offences against the Public Tranquillity.
- Of Offences Relating to Elections.
- Of Offences affecting the Human Body.
- Of Offences affecting the Public Health, Safety, Convenience, Decency, and Morals.
Â The Civil Procedure Code 1908
- Section 9: Resubjudice.
- Section 10: Stay of Suits.
- Order VII: Plaint (Sample Format)
- Section 11: resjudicata.
- Order VIII: Written Statement (Simple Format)
Â Constitutional Law
- Fundamental Rights
- Write Jurisdiction of the Supreme Court and High Court
- Directive Principals of State Policy
Human Rights Syllabus
- The protection of Human Rights Act, 1993
Legal Aid Syllabus
- Legal Services
- Lok Adalat System
- Prevention of Food Adulteration Act, 1954.
- Essential Commodities Act 1955 (Amendment Act 2010)
- Explosives Act, 1884.
- Explosives Substances Act, 1908 (Amendment Act 2001)
- Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961. ( Amendment Act 1986)
- Arms Act, 1959.
- Cable Televisions Network Regulating Act 1995( Amendment 2012)
- Cinematograph Act, 1952
- Prohibition of Child Marriage Act,2006
- Child Labour (Prohibition and Regulation) Act, 1986.
- Child Marriage Restraint Act, 1929
- Child Labour(Prohibition and Regulation) Amendment Act 2020
- Copy Rights Act, 1957(Amendment Act, 2012)
- Electricity Act, 2003 ( Amendment Act, 2007)
- Immoral Traffic (Prevention) Act, 1956. (Amendment Act 1986)
- Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection) Child Act, 2000. (Amendment Act 2015)
- Transplantation of Human Organs Act, 1994. (Amendment Act 2011)
- Prevention of Damage to Public Property Act 1984.
- Indecent Representation of Woman (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
- Foreigners Act,1946(Amendment Act 2004)
- Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act 1985.
- Pre-natal Diagnostic Techniques (Regulation and Prevention of Misuse) Act, 1994.
- Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (Amendment Act, 2012 )
- SC/ST Prevention of Atrocities Act, 1989. (Amendment Act 2015)
- Mental Health Act, 1987.
- Benami Transaction (Prohibition) Amendment Act, 2020.
- Mental Health Care Act 2020
- Probation of Offenders Act, 1958. (Amendment Act 2009)
- Public Gambling Act, 1867
- Identification of Prisonerâ€™s Act, 1920.
- Railway Property unlawful Possession Act, 1966. (Amendment Act 2012)
- Protection of Civil Rights Act, 1955.
- Prevention of Insults to National Honour Act, 1971. (Amendment Act 2005)
- Information Technology Act, 2000. (Amendment Act, 2010)
Tamil Nadu State Acts Syllabus
- Television Network (Regulation) Rules. 1984.
- Traffic OffendersSand Offenders, Sexual Offenders,
- Slum-Grabbers, And Video Pirates, Act, 1982.
- Tamil Nadu Gaming Act, 1930.
- Tamil Nadu Prohibition Harassment of Women Act. 1998 (TN Act 44 of 1998).
- Tamil Nadu Open Places Disfigurement Prevention Act, 1959.
- Tamil Nadu Prohibition Act, 1937.( (Amendment Act, 2008)
- Tamil Nadu Prohibition of Ragging Act, 1997.
- The Tamil Nadu Property (Prevention of Damage and Loss) Act, 1992 (Amended Act
- Tamil Nadu Kidneys (Authority or use of Therapeutic Purposes)Act, 1987.
- Tamil Nadu Open Places (Regulation of pasting of Posters and Fixing of Thatty
- Boards) Rules, 1995. Tamil Nadu Protection of Interests of Depositors (in Financial Establishments) Act,
- (Ten questions will be framed in the above Acts each carrying five marks)
- Tamil Nadu Police Standing Order.
- Tamil Nadu City Police Act, 1888.
- Tamil Nadu Prohibition of charging of Exorbitant Interest Act, 2003.
- Tamil Nadu Prevention of Dangerous Activities of Bootleggers, Drug- Offenders, Forest Offenders, Goondas, I
- Tamil Nadu Prize Schemes (Prohibition) Act, 1979.
- Tamil Nadu Exhibition of Films of T.V. Screen through VCR and through Cable
- Tamil Nadu Prize Chits and Money Circulation Schemes Banning Act, 1978.
- Tamil Nadu Forest Act. No. 4 of 1882.
- Tamil Nadu Clinical Establishments(Regulation) Act, 1997
Process to Download TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2020:
First, a fall, visit the Official Website that is www.tnpsc.gov.in.
Check the link like TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Pattern/ Syllabus.
Press on it syllabus, the syllabus will be shown on display.
Then Download it by using appropriate.
Take a print out of Syllabus & prepare according to Syllabus.
Direct Link to Download TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Syllabus