ISRO ICRB Engineer Syllabus 2020
We are ready to provide the ISRO ICRB Engineer Syllabus 2020 latest syllabus, are you ready guys to getting the Scientist / Engineer SC Exam Syllabus. The syllabus of Scientist / Engineer SC is only updated for who applied for ISRO ICRB Engineer Recruitment. To know official notification about Scientist / Engineer SC Written Exam checks the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO ICRB) on www.isro.gov.in site. Those eager contenders who preparing for ISRO ICRB Engineer Exam they can use the entire syllabus and ask the question if you have any problem. As you know through the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO ICRB) biggest company candidate who has appeared can get the job over there.
Each applicant of ISRO ICRB Engineer Syllabus 2020 does prepare for Scientist / Engineer SC Exam. As per the unconfined details, the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO ICRB) is published every year lots of recruitment break. We suggest, in the Scientist / Engineer SC Exam which subjects will come mentioned here. Here you can check entire exam pattern along with syllabus of Scientist / Engineer SC Posts.
To check every update regarding ISRO ICRB Engineer Syllabus stay tuned with the Scientist / Engineer SC Posts Syllabus web post. Interested candidates may also check the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO ICRB) official site for the syllabus. All applicants who applied in the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO ICRB) for ISRO ICRB Engineer Recruitment get ready for prepare for Exam. As you know, the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO ICRB) announced the ISRO ICRB Engineer Recruitment, to conduct the Scientist / Engineer SC Written Test and Interview for the appeared applicants.
ISRO ICRB Engineer Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO ICRB)
Total Posts: – 106 Vacancies
Post Name: – Scientist / Engineer SC Posts
Selection Mode: – Screening Test/Written Exam/ Interview
Job Location: – India
Exam Date: – Will Update Soon
Official Website: – www.isro.gov.in
ISRO ICRB Engineer Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
Check the full page of ISRO ICRB Engineer Syllabus and download the pdf file of Scientist / Engineer SC Exam syllabus. At last but not least, we tell you about our facility, all the candidates who want to get Latest Syllabus linked information like ISRO ICRB Engineer Syllabus 2020 or Newest Admit Card attached detailed details such as ISRO ICRB Engineer Admit Card, you can visit the www.top1.in confidently.
ISRO ICRB Scientist / Engineer Exam Pattern 2020
- In the Scientist / Engineer written test there will be 80 questions.
- Time Period of the exam is 90 minutes.
- Negative mark will be calculated for the wrong answers.
ISRO ICRB Scientist Syllabus 2020
ISRO ICRB Syllabus For Computer Engineer
- I/o System Organization.
- Assembly language Programming. Microprocessor Based system design: typical examples.
- Personal computers and their typical uses.
- Number Systems.
- Fundamentals of computer architecture.
- Processor design.
- Control unit design.
- Data representation.
- Elements of a high-level programming language.
- Use of basic data structures.
- Memory organization.
ISRO ICRB Syllabus For Electronics Engineer
- Physical Electronics, Electron Devices, and ICs.
- Signals and Systems.
- Network Theory.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Analog Electronic Circuits.
- Digital Electronic Circuits.
- Control Systems.
- Communication Systems.
- Small signal analysis.
- Power amplifiers.
- Transient & steady state response of control systems.
- Broad banding techniques.
- Microwave Engineering.
- The transistor as a switching element.
- Karnaugh map and applications.
- Concepts of gain and phase margins.
- Constant-M and Constant-N Nichol’s Chart.
ISRO ICRB Engineer Syllabus For Mechanical
- Vector Calculus.
- Differential Equations.
- Numerical Methods.
- Probability & Statistics.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Theory of Machines.
- The design of Machine Elements.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Power Plant Engineering.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Turbo machinery.
- Engineering Materials.
- Metal Casting.
- Forming Processes.
- Joining Processes.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Operations Research.
- Inventory Control.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Manufacturing Analysis.
- Tool Engineering.
- Metrology and Inspection.
Download the ISRO ICRB Engineer Syllabus 2020 by Visiting Below Link: