The Arunachal Pradesh Police MTS Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern are now applicable to our website. Contenders, who are going to attend the MTS (Civil Police) Exam to appoint in the Arunachal Pradesh Director General of Police. Arunachal Pradesh Director General of Police has released the recruitment notification for various posts of MTS (Civil Police).Â Now applicants can get the complete Arunachal Pradesh Police MTS Exam Pattern 2020 with Syllabus from our web portal which is www.JGuide.in. Contenders who are eligible for working with the Arunachal Pradesh Director General of Police government can apply for these jobs.
Here we are delivering Arunachal Pradesh Police MTS Syllabus 2020 along with Exam Pattern. The Arunachal Pradesh Director General of Police connected the recruitment Advertisement for 82 Posts. In this web post, we are delivering the exam pattern in detail. By knowing the exam pattern, participants will get an idea regarding the time management during the MTS (Civil Police) written exam.
Arunachal Pradesh Police MTS Syllabus Details:
The Arunachal Pradesh Director General of Police conducts the Arunachal Pradesh Police MTS Syllabus 2020 written exam and sorted out active and well-mannered contenders from candidates you know, only those who found able to crack the MTS (Civil Police) examination. This time aspirants need to do hard work form the content delivered below for Arunachal Pradesh Police MTS Recruitment 2020 of various Vacancies.
Arunachal Pradesh Police MTS Syllabus Short Highlights:
Name of the Organization: Arunachal Pradesh Director General of Police
Posts Name: MTS (Civil Police)
Exam Date: Updated Soon
Selection Process: Written Test and Trade Test
Job Location: Arunachal Pradesh
Official Website: www.arunpol.nic.in
Arunachal Pradesh Police MTS Exam Pattern 2020
|Sr. No||Name of the Subjects||Total Marks|
- Arunachal Pradesh Police MTS (Civil Police) Exam has Objective Type Question paper.
- Arunachal Pradesh (AP) Police MTS Exam Paper has three Sections. i.e. Elementary Mathematics, General English & General Knowledge.
- AP Police MTS Exam is for 300 questions for 300 marks.
- Each Section has 100 marks with 100 questions.
- The duration of AP Police MTS (Civil Police) Exam 2020 is given in the notification.
- There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- The minimum pass marks are given in the official notification.
- Refer to the official website.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Cook/Water Carrier Syllabus 2020
Arunachal Pradesh Police MTS Exam covers the following Syllabus topics:
- General Knowledge
- Elementary Mathematics
- English Language
Arunachal Pradesh Police MTS Exam Syllabus for Elementary Mathematics
- Nature of Mathematics/ Logical thinking
- Surface Area and Volume
- Community Mathematics
- Place of Mathematics in Curriculum
- Remedial Teaching
- Problems of Teaching
- Ratio and Proportion
- Algebraic expressions
- Plane figures
- The language of Mathematics
- Square & Square Root
- Lines and Angles
- Cube & Cube Root
- Profit and Loss
- Area of Plane Figures
Arunachal Pradesh Police MTS Syllabus for General English
- Common errors
- Choosing the correct/incorrect sentence
- General English
- Spelling test
- Double Synonyms
- Sentence completion
- Reconstruction of sentences
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Usage of Grammar
- One word substitution
- Vocabulary test
- Choosing the appropriate filler
- Idioms and phrases
- Theme detection
- Active and Passive voice
Arunachal Pradesh Police MTS (Civil Police) Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Basic Computer
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Basic GK
- Inventions in the World
- Indian Politics
- Indian Culture
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Parliament
The process to Download Arunachal Pradesh Police MTS Syllabus 2020:
- At first, visit the Official Website which is www.arunpol.nic.in.
- Find/ on an applicable link like Arunachal Pradesh Police MTS Exam Pattern/ Syllabus.
- Now the syllabus will be shown on the computer screen.
- Then enter on Download link and download it.
- Take a print out of Syllabus & prepare according to Syllabus.