APPSC Group I Syllabus 2020
We are here to supply the APPSC Group I Syllabus 2020 latest syllabus, are you ready guys to receiving the Group 1 Exam Syllabus. The syllabus of Group 1 is only updated for who applied for APPSC Group I 2020-2021 Online Application Form. As you know through the Public Service Commission Andhra Pradesh (APPSC) biggest company candidate who has appeared can get the job over there. To know official notification about Group 1 Written Exam checks the Public Service Commission Andhra Pradesh (APPSC) on www.psc.ap.gov.in site. Those eager contenders who preparing for APPSC Group I Exam they can use the entire syllabus and ask the question if you have any problem.
Each applicant of APPSC Group I Syllabus 2020 does prepare for Group 1 Exam. As per the unconfined details, the Public Service Commission Andhra Pradesh (APPSC) is published every year lots of recruitment break. We suggest, in the Group 1 Exam which subjects will come mentioned here. Here you can check entire exam pattern along with syllabus of Group 1 Posts.
To known every updates regarding APPSC Group I Syllabus stay tuned with the Group 1 Posts Syllabus web post. Interested candidates may also check the Public Service Commission Andhra Pradesh (APPSC) official site for the syllabus. All applicants who applied in the Public Service Commission Andhra Pradesh (APPSC) for APPSC Group I 2020-2021 Online Application Form get ready for prepare for Exam. As you know, the Public Service Commission Andhra Pradesh (APPSC) announced the APPSC Group I 2020-2021 Online Application Form, to conduct the Group 1 Written Test and Interview for the appeared applicants.
APPSC Group I Syllabus 2020 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – Public Service Commission Andhra Pradesh (APPSC)
Total Posts: – Various Vacancies
Post Name: – Group 1 Posts
Selection Mode: – Written Test & Interview
Job Location: – Andhra Pradesh
Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Official Website: – www.psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Group I Syllabus 2020 Max Overview:
Check the full page of APPSC Group I Syllabus and download the pdf file of Group 1 Exam syllabus. At last but not least, we tell you about our facility, all the candidates who want to get Latest Syllabus linked information like APPSC Group I Syllabus 2020 or Newest Admit Card attached detailed details such as APPSC Group I Admit Card, you can visit the www.top1.in confidently.
APPSC Group 1 Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern 2020
APPSC Group I Prelims Exam Pattern
|Sr. No||Exam Type||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Studies and Mental Ability||150||150||1 Hr 30 Minutes|
AP Group I Services Mains Exam Pattern
|Sr. No||Exam Type||Papers||Marks|
|1.||Conventional Type||General English||150 Marks|
|1.||Descriptive Type Test||Paper I||150|
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 1 Services Syllabus 2020
APPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam Syllabus
- Events of National and International importance.
- General Science and day to day life and Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology.
- Geography – World, National, and AP.
- Current affairs – International, National and Regional.
- History of India Ancient, Medieval, Modern –socio-cultural,
- Economic and political affairs with special National Movement.
- Indian Polity and Governance.
- Constitutional issues.
- Public policy formulation, and implementation.
- Governance Reforms, and e-governance initiatives.
- Economic development in India since Independence
- Role of planning;
- Planning Commission, Niti Ayog,
- India’s economic problems include poverty and unemployment,
- Crisis, irrigation, and water,
- Sustainable development, inflation, and balance of payments,
- Growth with Stability, Growth with Social justice
- India’s Economic reforms –Banking,
- Centre-State relations,
- Sharing of Resources between Centre and States
- Financial, trade and social sector;
- Economic, Social, Cultural, legal implications/problems and Political,
- Data Analysis.
- New challenges in a Globalized context
- Global competition,
- Logical reasoning,
- Financial market instabilities,
- FDI flows,
- Finance Commissions,
- Environmental degradation and challenges
- Sustainable Development and Environment Protection.
- Disaster Management;
- Vulnerability profile,
- Application of remote sensing
- GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Analytical Ability, and Data Interpretation.
- Bifurcation of AP and its Administrative,
APPSC Group I Services Syllabus for Mains Exam
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 1 Syllabus for General English
- Reading Comprehension
- Reading Comprehension
- Literary Passage
- Descriptive Passage
- Functional Grammar
- Recognition of Parts of Speech
- Verb forms – Usage of Tenses
- Identifying and Interchange of Sentences
- Use of Prepositions and Prepositional Phrases
- Conditional Sentences
- Correction of Sentences
- Vocabulary Usage
- Words often confused
- Use the given Idioms & Phrases in your Sentences
- One Word Substitutes
- Recognition and Usage
- Synonyms – Recognition and Usage
- Antonyms – Recognition and Usage
- Expansion of Proverb or Sayings
- Write a Paragraph using Words/Phrases
- Description of a given Picture/Symbols
- Summarizing /Precis Writing
- Essay writing on Topics of Social relevance
- Non-Verbal Communication (Body Language)
- Letter writing (Informal & Formal)
PAPER 1 – General Essay
- SECTION-I – Crisis management, Economic Social, and Health Problems, Decision Making, Analysis and solutions, Conflict Resolution, Ecological intelligence.
- SECTION-II – Schemes and programs of National & International importance, Current events, policies.
- SECTION-III – Current events, policies, schemes and programs of the State of Andhra Pradesh.
PAPER – II
SECTION – I (History & Cultural Heritage of India with Emphasis on 20th Century)
- Pallavas of Kanchi, Chalukyas of Badami and Cholas of Tanjore
- Socio-Religious Reform Movements
- Indus Valley Civilization
- Indian Nationalism
- Factors for the Growth of Nationalism
- Three Phases of India’s Freedom Struggle
SECTION – II (Social & Cultural History of AP)
- Medieval Andhra
- Modern Andhra
- Ancient Andhra
- European Trade establishments in Andhra
- Nationalist Movement in Andhra
- Role of Andhra Leaders
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative.
SECTION – III (An Overview of Indian Constitution)
- The Indian Constitution
- Structure and functions of Union
- Centre-State relations between the Indian Union and States
- Amendment Process to the Constitution
- Party Systems
- Social Movements and Welfare Mechanisms
SECTION – I (Planning in India & Indian Economy)
- National income, other macroeconomic aggregates
- India’s Economic Problems
- Poverty and Unemployment in India
- Monetary Policy
- Indian Economic Planning
SECTION – II (Land Reforms and Social Changes in AP after Independence)
- Genesis of Land Reforms
- Structure of the Andhra Pradesh Economy
- Demographic Features and Social Backwardness
- State Finances and Budgetary Policies
- Five Year Plans of Andhra Pradesh
SECTION – III (AP Economy, Present Status its Strengths and Weaknesses)
- Growth and structure of industries in Andhra Pradesh
- Agricultural growth in AP
- Regional disparities in income,
- Industrial output, irrigation,
- Health and education in Andhra Pradesh.
- Agricultural credit in Andhra Pradesh
- Growth Corridors
- Mission-oriented Development Strategy
SECTION-I (Role and Impact of Science & Technology in Development of India)
- Science and Technology
- Energy Resources in India
- Nation Policies of Science and Technology
- Space Programme in India,
- Applications concerning industrial, Agricultural and other rural development activities
SECTION-II (Biological Resources, Human Welfare and Modern trends in Life Sciences)
- Biological Resources
- Plants and Animal Resources
- Human diseases-microbial infections
- Introduction to Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology
SECTION III (Natural Resources, Ecology and Environmental Issues)
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity
- Natural Resources
- Environmental pollution and Solid waste management:
- Global Environmental issues
- Environmental legislation
- Logical Reasoning, Data Appreciation and Interpretation, Quantitative Aptitude and Problem Solving
- Data Analysis and Interpretation of diagrammatic
- Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude
- Passage Analysis
Download the APPSC Group I Syllabus 2020 by Visiting Below Link: